BtP Movies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BtP Movies

Topic simply for posting good movies and series for Beast. I just found one that is our Polish movie, about almost corebook Makaras...

The Lure ( Córki Dancingu in Polish )
    Horror - musical about two Sirens in 80s Warsaw - and it's really good as Beast story!

My various Dark Eras fan stuff hub
    Byzantine Empire and Eastern Europe in Early Middle Ages ( 330–1453 A.D.)
    Conquer of Paradise – Portugal and Spain and their conquests in XVI century
    My Hacks and Z-Splats for VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E

Manhunter or Red Dragon's the only one I can think of without stretching the game too far.

Comment

I think I wrote it in the Open Development blog post, but Black Mirror mixed with Damages was my inspiration for the Ready-Made PCs.

Hayley Margules, historian and former OPP writer
      Chronicles of Darkness: Dark Eras and Companion, Beast: The Primordial Ready-Made Characters, and Dark Ages: Tome of Secrets

Comment

Wreck-it Ralph is a surprisingly good, kid friendly film that hits on a number of Beast themes

Comment

I found some fuel for Beast in Unforgiven, I'll get back later for more.

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub
          Currently writing: "Dark Era: The Forest That Weeps". (Paused until Geist 2nd Edition)

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

Comment

Also, Jules' arc from Pulp Fiction is something I always keep in mind when I want to explain what a Beast that tries to overcome his nature to do better actually looks like. Satchel is the one that made me notice that, if I recall well

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub
            Currently writing: "Dark Era: The Forest That Weeps". (Paused until Geist 2nd Edition)

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

Comment

So, what's the 'L' in BtL stand for?
              Last edited by Bunyip; 01-07-2017, 01:15 AM.

Writes stuff. Sometimes you like it.
              WoD | Changing Breeds, Umbra, Book of the Wyrm, Shattered Dreams CofD | Werewolf: The Forsaken 2nd ed, Idigam Anthology, The Pack, Demon Storyteller's Guide, Hurt Locker, Dark Eras Companion, Beast Player's Guide, Deviant: The Renegades
              The Trinity Continuum | Æon

Comment

I think that's a typo, given how close L and P are.

Comment

Yeah it obviously was. Somehow the didn't save through with my post. I've edited it in now.

Writes stuff. Sometimes you like it.
                  WoD | Changing Breeds, Umbra, Book of the Wyrm, Shattered Dreams CofD | Werewolf: The Forsaken 2nd ed, Idigam Anthology, The Pack, Demon Storyteller's Guide, Hurt Locker, Dark Eras Companion, Beast Player's Guide, Deviant: The Renegades
                  The Trinity Continuum | Æon

Comment

Originally posted by nofather View Post
                    Manhunter or Red Dragon's the only one I can think of without stretching the game too far.
                    I definitely had Hannibal (the TV show) in mind when I was writing for the core.

Sam Young | Vampires ruin everything freelancer

VtR: Curses of Caine in Blood and SmokeTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
                    I podcast: The Breakup, a podcast about destroying the things you love

Comment

The Relic: A Rampart Beast goes feasting on Fear and Brains... as the only thing that can Stave off the Hunger.

Light and Dark are two Sides of a Coin... Humanity is What Happens when it Lands on it's Edge.

Comment

Case 39
                        Social worker uncover pathological family. She does not suspect that true monster is in the little girl...

Comment

Ravenous. Good beast vs. bad beast.

SWTOR Referal: http://www.swtor.com/r/JQ2nqy

Comment

Of the horror classics, I feel Candyman has the right vibe for Beast. A good example of the Infestation Atavism, as well.

Comment

I watched Babadook and still I do not feel I get it as Beast inspiration. I understand it's story of Amelia Devouring and with her son Samuel starting to react as Hero - but what Family would be Babadook itself? What would it be Hunger? I suspect that Babadook is Eshmaki - as he is Horror of Things in Darkness - but I still do not know what was his 'motivation' in movie. Is he there as to confront Amelia's loss of her husband?

Comment

Working...
                              X