No announcement yet.

Beast: The Primordial Resources

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somehow I left out Slasher. That has been rectified. Saucy Jack has said he will no longer feed me my kidneys.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Hunter: Tooth and Nail has some interesting ideas

Thoughts ripple out, birthing others

Comment

Originally posted by FallenEco View Post
        Yes it does, but I'm waiting until everyone can access it to add it on to the list. Right now it's just Kickstarter backers

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Updated to include the Dark Era Companion.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenEco View Post
            Finally added Tooth and Nail to the list, and adding notes to indicate what types of kin can be found in the books that aren't obvious.

Comment

Updated to include more individual eras with unique kin and/or broadly applicable settings.

Comment

Added Dancers in the Dusk, since it deals with dreams from the Changeling perspective.

Comment

Add Coil of the Thunderbird from the Storyteller's Vault since it expands the Vancouver setting.

EDIT: And while I'm at it, I also added the Player's Guide. Building a Legend, and Night Horrors: The Tormented.
                  Last edited by Second Chances; 01-14-2019, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Added Ephemeral Influence and Pain, Rage, and Fear from the Vault.

Comment

Added Kinslayers and Mother's Magic.

Comment

Working...
                      X