No announcement yet.

Mortal Remains - Red in Tooth and Claw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The dream rules seem pretty compatible with other game lines. They work a little differently than base mortals as per Beast, but hey, these aren't your standard mortals, and they seem to be more fully present in the dream than regular people but not quite to the level Beasts are.

I do have a couple of questions. If I am slotting these characters into a full Beast setting, should characters with Dream Avatar have their health as Resilience +6 because their attribute max is raised by the merit?

Since damage downgrades a step when exiting the Dream, is it intended that Easy Out, Easy In allows a character to instantly heal as long as they have only taken bashing? Combined with Regenerative Mind this allows for a virtually infinite cycling of willpower as long as they aren't taking additional damage (and maxing out Dream Shield makes them very hard to damage)

Comment

Gotta say I can't wait for the release of this pdf to the general public. Didn't back the Beast kickstarter and am regretting it more and more.

Comment

Originally posted by Lian View Post
        The Reckoning is.. Interesting. Hunters that functionally support the monsters, that even see the monsters are right.
        Fascinated by this hint. Would backers be able to give a bit more information about this Hunter group?

Comment

Originally posted by Robert D View Post
          Fascinated by this hint. Would backers be able to give a bit more information about this Hunter group?
          http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/m...-the-reckoning

That's what was originally posted about them.

Currently working on: DtD Night Horrors: Enemy Action
          Projects I've contributed to: C20 Anthology of Dreams ("No Such Thing As Dragons")

Comment

Originally posted by White Oak Dragon View Post

http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/m...-the-reckoning

That's what was originally posted about them.

thank you!

Comment

Working...
            X