This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mortal Remains: Tooth and Nail errata thread

Tooth and Nail, the Hunter chapter covering Beasts, will soon be out to Beast backers. Please use this thread to let us know about any typos or visual glitches. Discussion of the content should go in other threads.

Rose Bailey
    Onyx Path Development Producer
    Cavaliers of Mars Creator | Chronicles of Darkness Lead Developer

Retired as forum administrator. Please direct inquiries to the Contact Us link.

On the credits page, the editor is a series of question marks.

Comment

p. 11, Heroes and Hunters sidebar: "Beast: The Primordial" and "Hunter: The Vigil" in the first paragraph are in the wrong font instead of being bold.
      p. 28: "...have the Lair dots (round up)..." -- halve
      Last edited by Yossarian; 02-02-2017, 07:23 PM.

Sam Young | Vampires ruin everything freelancer

VtR: Curses of Caine in Blood and SmokeTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
      I podcast: The Breakup, a podcast about destroying the things you love

Comment

pg 26/27: The Isolation Nightmare and Sphinx's Eye Atavism are word for word the same ability. One of these (probably isolation) should have different text or be cut from the document.

Comment

p. 23: "This Tactic is not only common among the Ashwood Abbey; it’s often considered a game of sorts." -- semicolon > comma
          p. 24, I Need a Hero Tactic: This operates under the earlier version of Beast where Beasts created Heroes. Mechanically it works fine as is, but maybe one or two things need rewording (it'd be neat if hunters could create them, but not Beasts). That said, being Hunter, assumptions from the core game aren't necessarily true, so it might be okay as is?
          p. 32: "...and ironical- ly appear..." -- the image is creating a false break mid-line.
          p. 31 and 33: The formatting on the skull dots for the benefits of Status for both Yuri's Group and the Reckoning is misaligned. I think they're supposed to be formatted like the Merrick Institute's on p. 36.
          p. 33: The advantage for the first dot of Status gives Safehouse 1, but I think it's meant to be Safe Place? Mortal Remains changed how Safehouse worked a bit.
          Last edited by Yossarian; 02-03-2017, 05:10 AM.

VtR: Curses of Caine in Blood and SmokeTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines

Comment

I'm a little lost with terms utilized. When the book says Dream World it is referencing to Primordial Dream, just simple dreams or Astral Realms in general?

Comment

p. 2: The "Artist:" header isn't in bold
              p. 8: There's a paragraph break in the middle of the sentence "the hunt back on / the hunters"
              p. 23: "(see Chronicles of Darkness, p. 93)" -- CofD should be bold
              Last edited by Yossarian; 02-05-2017, 03:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X