Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reconstruction Dark Era Crossover

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Reconstruction Dark Era Crossover

    So I've been working on my timeline of CofD's history and noticed something. Both the Werewolves in Ohio and the Mummies in DC are active during the Civil War and Reconstruction eras (small e), plus the "Blood Flows West" setting from Vampire overlaps with the historical Reconstruction for a couple of years. I'm certainly hoping that since Beast loves its crossover all three at least get a shout out. What crossovers are you hoping for once we get our hands on the Dark Eras Companion?


    CofD booklists:
    Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mummy | Promethean

  • #2
    Interesting post!


    Hayley Margules, historian and Onyx Path writer
    Chronicles of Darkness: Dark Eras and Companion, Beast: The Primordial Ready-Made Characters, and Dark Ages: Tome of Secrets

    Comment


    • #3
      That's called teasing, you know.


      CofD booklists:
      Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mummy | Promethean

      Comment


      • #4
        I've received permission to tell you we included crossover information for Beasts and Mages, Vampires, Sin-eaters, Changelings, and Werewolves.


        Hayley Margules, historian and Onyx Path writer
        Chronicles of Darkness: Dark Eras and Companion, Beast: The Primordial Ready-Made Characters, and Dark Ages: Tome of Secrets

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by hm8453a View Post
          I've received permission to tell you we included crossover information for Beasts and Mages, Vampires, Sin-eaters, Changelings, and Werewolves.
          Awesome, thank you! I really wanted to find out what Sekhimib and Seb-Hetchet were up at the time in DC, but then again, mixing up the crossovers lets us flesh out the setting more. And Mummy and Promethean are both admittedly getting a butt load of settings in the Companion already.


          CofD booklists:
          Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mummy | Promethean

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
            Awesome, thank you! I really wanted to find out what Sekhimib and Seb-Hetchet were up at the time in DC, but then again, mixing up the crossovers lets us flesh out the setting more. And Mummy and Promethean are both admittedly getting a butt load of settings in the Companion already.
            I really hope you love this chapter. I'm so proud of it. I hope everyone likes it.


            Hayley Margules, historian and Onyx Path writer
            Chronicles of Darkness: Dark Eras and Companion, Beast: The Primordial Ready-Made Characters, and Dark Ages: Tome of Secrets

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by hm8453a View Post

              I really hope you love this chapter. I'm so proud of it. I hope everyone likes it.
              I'm fairly certain that will not be a problem.


              CofD booklists:
              Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mummy | Promethean

              Comment


              • #8
                Hayley, thank you so much for sharing the info with us - I've rarely seen teasing followed by actual info so quick!

                And yeah, judging by your work on the pre-gen characters, I'm sure this will be good stuff. This chapter is the one I'm the most looking forward to in the companion. I mean I'm wearing one of my Beast t-shirts right now! I love anything Beast related

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Daigotsu Max View Post
                  Hayley, thank you so much for sharing the info with us - I've rarely seen teasing followed by actual info so quick!

                  And yeah, judging by your work on the pre-gen characters, I'm sure this will be good stuff. This chapter is the one I'm the most looking forward to in the companion. I mean I'm wearing one of my Beast t-shirts right now! I love anything Beast related
                  I'm glad I could share it. I have to wait for permissions, because we all have to sign NDAs. But it worked out, and I got permission, and I told you the thing ^_^.

                  Thank you so much. Short story time, I just watched THE BABADOOK with my partner, and anywho, I'm in a Beast place myself. I wrote the intro fiction for this, and I'm so proud of it (and for everything else I wrote for it) and I can't wait for you all to read it and gah.


                  Hayley Margules, historian and Onyx Path writer
                  Chronicles of Darkness: Dark Eras and Companion, Beast: The Primordial Ready-Made Characters, and Dark Ages: Tome of Secrets

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
                    So I've been working on my timeline of CofD's history and noticed something. Both the Werewolves in Ohio and the Mummies in DC are active during the Civil War and Reconstruction eras (small e), plus the "Blood Flows West" setting from Vampire overlaps with the historical Reconstruction for a couple of years. I'm certainly hoping that since Beast loves its crossover all three at least get a shout out. What crossovers are you hoping for once we get our hands on the Dark Eras Companion?
                    I don't know much about Beast but....that's actually really cool.


                    “As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      That's really great news


                      Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub
                      Nightmares & Dreamscapes - Got any ideas about the denizens of the Primordial Dream? Come here and let's share our nightmares together

                      We finally got pictures of Pluto. No Mi-Go in sight. Those bastards are clever.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        EEEEEEEEE

                        What? I didn't say anything.

                        (There won't be follow-up this time, sorryyyyy)


                        Hayley Margules, historian and Onyx Path writer
                        Chronicles of Darkness: Dark Eras and Companion, Beast: The Primordial Ready-Made Characters, and Dark Ages: Tome of Secrets

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by hm8453a View Post
                          EEEEEEEEE

                          What? I didn't say anything.

                          (There won't be follow-up this time, sorryyyyy)
                          Is it close? Is it soon? Is it here???

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I CAN'T FOLLOW UP I'M SORRY


                            Hayley Margules, historian and Onyx Path writer
                            Chronicles of Darkness: Dark Eras and Companion, Beast: The Primordial Ready-Made Characters, and Dark Ages: Tome of Secrets

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by hm8453a View Post
                              I CAN'T FOLLOW UP I'M SORRY
                              So its random hypothesis time!

                              Hypothesis A: Companion is ready to go.
                              Hypothesis B: Hayley just got contracted for Dark Eras 2.
                              Hypothesis C; Hayley just won the lottery.


                              CofD booklists:
                              Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mummy | Promethean

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X