Help with online play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with online play

Hey, guys, I'm hoping for some help and I don't know where else to look since Roll20 has failed me. I've been looking to play Beast for the longest time, but due to my schedule and some health issues, I only really have time for online stuff. Is there any place online where I could actually find groups for Beast Chronicles?

Quick question, what went wrong with roll20?

Comment

I just haven't been able to find anything that works for my schedule there. There's not much anyway, to be honest.

Comment

There's always gaming over Google Hangouts, it's a lot more simplistic (except when Google's being difficult) and my online group has used that several times to game. You can even record the session for posterity if you want.

Comment

Are you looking to run a Beast game or play in a Beast game? I have been an avid user of Roll20 (Premium User since it's inception) and run numerous games (D&D, Geist, VtR2E, Scarred Lands 5E, and VtM20th as well as many other one-shots). I am actually in the process of putting together a Beast game. If you'd like, PM me and we'll throw some ideas back and forth and see if it works.

Comment

Working...
          X