Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan as a Beast setting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan as a Beast setting

Hi all! Been rewatching Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clans on Netflix and the more I watch, the more i feel like i'm watching a story about Beast! Heroes in the form of Onmyogi (thought good and bad ones remain and some are more like Mages). Fear feeding varied monsters. And an Apex of the region, the Lord of Pandemonium: Supreme Commander of the Night Parade of a 100 Demons. Thoughts?

Ooooohhhh. I would play that. I would play that so very, very hard. I even have a pre-made character that would fit *pulls out shapeshifting kitsune*.

Is it presumptuous of me to ask for alternating male/female pronouns?

Comment

Awesome! maybe even bring the Otodo conspiracy from Dark Eras into the mix?

Comment

come to think of it, there aren't enough powers and merits to create more sorcerously-inclined trickster Heroes. Maybe we should have a thread for that?

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

Originally posted by Master Aquatosic View Post
          come to think of it, there aren't enough powers and merits to create more sorcerously-inclined trickster Heroes. Maybe we should have a thread for that?
          Well, a while back I made a system of ritual sorcery based on the Primordial Dream which Heroes, Beasts and even mortals can use, but I'm not sure it's what you were looking for. It's over on the Beast Merits thread.

Is it presumptuous of me to ask for alternating male/female pronouns?

Comment

Originally posted by ajf115 View Post

Well, a while back I made a system of ritual sorcery based on the Primordial Dream which Heroes, Beasts and even mortals can use, but I'm not sure it's what you were looking for. It's over on the Beast Merits thread.
            I saw that, but it seemed too self-aware of the story structure of the Primordial Dream for most Heroes.

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

Working...
            X