No announcement yet.

Fun Activities as a Beast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheating at paintball or hide and seek with Shadowed Soul, really any game where stealth is an advantage and you can find a good amount of shadows to hide in.

Comment

Somebody tells you they'll do something, "When pigs fly." Use your monstrous strength to make a pig fly overhead.

NOTE this poster recommends using an already dead pig to avoid the wrath of PETA.

Comment

Use cyclopean strength to hit someone with a tank. Because why not.

Let someone take their best shot. Things like Looming presence, infestation, relentless hunter and unbreakable let you take that, no sweat.

Comment

There has to be some way to Carmen San Diego a major monument as a collector.

Despite the user name I am actually bigender.

My Savannah Setting for CofD can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules for BtP can be found here

Comment

Originally posted by The young man in the cafe View Post
            There has to be some way to Carmen San Diego a major monument as a collector.
            Like Cyclopean Strength/Looming Presence combo to pick it up, open Primordeal Pathways and carry it into your Lair? =D

Comment

While using Wings of the Raptor, fly over a Hero's car and drop a shit on it.

Run Away + You Can Not Run = Watch the victim run around in circles screaming like an idiot.

Titanic Blow + Cyclopean Strength + Unbreakable = Stop a speeding train!

Mimir's Wisdom + Eye of Heaven = Take a trip to Vegas, cheat in all the poker tournaments.

Comment

Originally posted by Nyrufa View Post
                While using Wings of the Raptor, fly over a Hero's car and drop a shit on it.

Run Away + You Can Not Run = Watch the victim run around in circles screaming like an idiot.

Titanic Blow + Cyclopean Strength + Unbreakable = Stop a speeding train!

Mimir's Wisdom + Eye of Heaven = Take a trip to Vegas, cheat in all the poker tournaments.
                Nice though one correction, most nightmares don't stack.

Originally posted by Beast pg 155
                An individual can only be subject to one active Nightmare
                at a time. If the Beast invokes a second Nightmare on the same
                target, the new Nightmare supersedes the old one. If a different
                Beast does so, the attempt triggers a Clash of Wills
                I know its sad, I'd considered wonderful things like tying Run Away to a satiety boosted You Are Lost.

Comment

Originally posted by nalak42 View Post
                  Nice though one correction, most nightmares don't stack.

I know its sad, I'd considered wonderful things like tying Run Away to a satiety boosted You Are Lost.

Well, nothing says you or a friend can't take turns spamming the two.

Comment

Not sure if this counts, but I did find it...satisfying to see people's reactions a few months ago, when I walked around a shopping mall wearing an IT T-shirt, while holding a red balloon.*

*I am not a mod, nor am I pretending to be one. Colors should belong to everyone.

"A free society is one in which it is safe to be unpopular."
                    I find Nick Spencer and Richard Spencer to be equally repulsive.

Comment

Low Satiety Infested = Ask people to poke your tummy. If they do, erupt into a swarm of spiders!

High Satiety You Must Obey = Command the obnoxiously loud neighbor to call in a noise complaint on his own party!

Satiety Expenditure Wings of the Raptor = Go sky diving with your friends. Pretend that your parachute fails to open properly!

Comment

Satiety Expenditure on Monster from the Deep during a Basketball game, smacking away their ball like an invisible wall. Just out of spite. Bonus: You're just watching that game as a spectator, and may or may not have placed a bet on the other team.

Comment

Heart of the Ocean, Storm-Lashed, Dragonbreath and Vengeful Earth - Let's reenact Avatar!

Comment

Now that I think about it, imagine a movie where the director is a supernatural and the actors are Beasts. You could save a fortune on special effects. And, for that matter, settings.

Comment

Lightning Strike and Cyclopean Strength combine to let you slap your way from one end of a city to the other and deliver a supersonic suckerpunch at the end. Spend two Satiety, Cyclopean Strength gives you automatic successes so you don't have to worry about breaking the chain, use the rules for pulling blows to ensure you're only dealing scratch damage, and you can chain attack your way through any densely packed urban setting at the speed of sound, leaving a lot of very confused mortals rubbing their faces and wondering what the hell hit them.

Comment

No way that works

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

Working...
                                X