No announcement yet.

Fun Activities as a Beast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I was ST I'd let that definitly work for the hilarity of it!

Comment

Beast in general has a bit of a problem with not defining sensible upper limits for powers. Remember, Wings of the Raptor can get weapon modifiers in the thousands if you punch somebody at the end of a skydive. Personally I cap it at +10 when you hit terminal velocity... but that's not how the rule is written in the book.

Comment

To be fair, if you manage to Arrange things just so you can pull that off, you deserve that moment of awesome.

Comment

I wrote a Really Dumb post
          Last edited by Master Aquatosic; 03-11-2018, 02:33 PM.

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

Hitching a ride with low Satiety "Crushing Coils" is easy, simply grab on to the next passing car or truck!
            Using Doppelgangers to cause Deja-Vus and freak out the iceman etc.
            Confuse people by using Enemy Within Sat Expenditure and accusse the other person of being an imposter. Bonus: Use the You are an Imposter Nightmare on them.
            Use Illusion of Safety to make blueprints of various locations and hand them out like candy. "Area 51? Yeah, sure!" Use Sat Expenditure to make people literally go missing.
            Bitch-slap annoying people on the other platform with low-satiety lightning strike, then carry on.
            Use Plague Bearer to make sure annoying people are sick the next day. Use low satiety Plague Bearer to make sure EVERYBODY is sick the next day. Bonus: you're a doc, and after your treatment, people start feeling better again.
            Ravenous Maw + Sleight of Hand Merit: steal people's train tickets and eat them. Watch as they get kicked off the train or have to pay a fine.
            Use low Satiety Shadow Stalker to lay a wrong lead and convince a guy that he's the antichrist: "I called down Lightning on that guy's car! He cut me off, and I was so angry, and I damned him, and then it struck, and for a split second, I saw what my Soul really looked like! When my boss fired me, I got so angry I hit the table, and it practicly splintered!" Make sure to use manipulation and empathy to set this up properly =P

Skin deep.... Use that for Halloween.
            Use death of light to make sure you have some privacy on the train. Bring ear plugs to drown out the screaming.
            Vengeful Earth: You are the master of an "Ancient" martial art... =P

Comment

Use From the Shadows to sneak into the houses and eat all the food that had just been cooked.
              Offer trips to the afterlife on the craigslist. Go through with the offer.
              Use From The Shadows to fly for free wherever you want.

Comment

Sending explosive packages tailored to kill a single person deserving of it via mail to feed your hunger of ruin and vengeance.

Comment

Inguma - Go up to private establishments during business hours. Press your body against the window, begging to be let in!

Talassi - Go to an S&M store, buy up all their bondage gear. If anybody tries to stop you, just tell them "it's not illegal!"

Anakim - When somebody tells you to "pick on somebody your own size" calmly respond with "nobody's that big."

Comment

Originally posted by Nyrufa View Post
                    Inguma - Go up to private establishments during business hours. Press your body against the window, begging to be let in!

Talassi - Go to an S&M store, buy up all their bondage gear. If anybody tries to stop you, just tell them "it's not illegal!"

Anakim - When somebody tells you to "pick on somebody your own size" calmly respond with "nobody's that big."
                    Last one’s pretty badass.

MtAw Homebrew: Even more Legacies, updated to 2E

Comment

It would be so much fun carousing through the Astral XD
                      I mean, anything a group of humans have ever dreamed of can be found there and experienced. Including things that would be too horrible or dangerous to try in the real world. Have any tried to include Astral Realms as a major focus of play?

Comment

Enemy Within + Infernal Machine : "Yup. That's who just caused your car to crash: the legendary, unassuming Antichrist Toddler in his Stroller of Doom. And no, nobody will ever believe you if you say them so."

Alien Allure, Enemy Within (or Doppelganger), Alien Mindset, Primordial Cult:
                        1) Appear to one group as the Archangel, sent by the Almighty Deity to ward them against the sins of the wicked.
                        2) Appear to a second group as the Prince of Darkness and Ruler of Hell, coming to them to free them from religion.
                        3) Lead the zealots in holy crusades and conversion sprees against the satanists, indulging in your Hunger for Punishment.
                        4) When it bores you, switch to Transgression, and join your satanists cultists as they corrupt and debase everything and everyone... including your zealots.
                        5) Every mistake or bad deed you make, just say to each cult the other's responsible (in a sense, that is true, after alll....). Let them escalate in retaliation while eating the metaphorical pop-corn of their breaking point.
                        6) When a Hero comes, convince both cults he's the other cult's Chosen One, and enjoy seeing both conspirations go on a rampage to kill him.
                        7) If all of this REALLY bores you, just add a group of nihilistic atheists and the Hunger for Ruin.

Ravenous Maw (Satiety Expenditure), Connected Lair, Well-Stocked Lair: Attend airports and stations, selling your Lair as a free hotel room for thrill seekers seasoned to the World of Darkness. Bonus point if you have a Horrorspawn clerk and/or Thrall staff within your Lair.

Use Horrorspawn and Horrospawn Minions efficiently:
                        • A Makara working at Greenpeace, raising the corpse of the whales and sharks killed by poachers.
                        • An Eshmaki crazy cat-lady, whose dead cats now frighten the whole neighborhood for her.
                        • A crazy Namtaru who will only imbue one of the wasps in the nest inside his roof with a Minion Horrorspawn... but over-charge it with Dread Powers to make it the deadliest and most hard-to-spot killing machine that ever lived. (Also works on moskitoes).
                        Last edited by Adrasalieth; 07-17-2018, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Titanic Blow - Lure a Hero out to the sports field for your climactic battle. Send them flying through the goal post while screaming "Goooooallll!"

Alien Allure, Cyclopeon Strength - Enter weight lifting competitions, make the other contestants feel inadequate.

Mimir's Wisdom, We Know All Your Secrets - Proclaim you have discovered the answer to life's mysteries. Offer to answer one question a year for anybody who passes your trial. If they pass, make it so that literally the first question out of their mouths is the one you answer.

Wings of the Raptor, Cyclopean Strength, Flying and Falling - Take your friends on a roller coaster joy ride over the city streets.

Comment

Vengeful Earth: Trip up people from afar.
                            Titanic Blow: Rule at Karate brick breaking tournaments

Comment

Originally posted by Nyrufa View Post

Alien Allure, Cyclopeon Strength - Enter weight lifting competitions, make the other contestants feel inadequate.
                              Bonus points if you have the Small Frame merit and Looming Presence.

Comment

From the Shadows - Be that guy who always sneaks up behind people and puts a hand on their shoulders to say hello.

Comment

Working...
                                X