No announcement yet.

Fun Activities as a Beast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Storm-Lashed: Make bets against everyone that the beautiful weather will turn into a storm because "you can feel it in your knee".
    Never lose those bets.

Also Storm-Lashed: Help someone gain a reputation of being unlucky - by having lightning strike twice (or maybe thrice). If they die, also strike their tombstone - preferably once a month.

Comment

Storm-Lashed, yet again - work on building an array capable of harnessing and storing the electrical energy from your lightning strikes. Smugly drive your electric car everywhere and tell people how low your power bill is each month.

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
      Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

Titanic Blow + Storm-Lashed: Send your enemy flying through the air with the first strike, then blow them out of the sky with the second!

Wings of the Raptor + Titanic Blow: Crash through the ceiling when entering a room. Leave in the same fashion you arrived!

From the Darkness + Infested: "How the hell do they keep getting in here!?"

Alien Allure + Basilisk's Touch: Spend the weekends communing with your spirit animal, the poison dart frog!

Comment

Storm-Lashed yet again: Remember those DBZ power up scenes where They start to basically cause Winds to blow away from them as a Show of power? (Before stones start Flying up, usually before making noises or growling at most) You can do that too! Why? Intimidation, and Rule of Cool, that's why!
          Throw in Skin Deep, and you can reenact the first super saiyan Transformation, complete with lightning bolts in the background. Just in scarier. Also, worlds most amazing cosplay. It is mindshattering- literally!

Also, Skin Deep to replay a horrific hulk. "You wont like me when im angry" indeed. Or go for an Oozaru form, to keep the dbz.theme going.

Comment

Alien Allure + You Can Not Run:

"It's... so... beautiful!"

*sound of their neck being snapped*

Unbreakable + Titanic Blow:

Shoulder tackle the Hero through a brick wall!

Infested + You Must Obey:

"Hive Mind established. Proceeding with primary directive. My life for the colony. My life for the queen!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nyrufa View Post
              Alien Allure + You Can Not Run:

"It's... so... beautiful!"

*sound of their neck being snapped*

+ Stormwracked = Bug-zapper.

Unbreakable + Titanic Blow:

Shoulder tackle the Hero through a brick wall!

"Oh, Yeah!!"

Infested + You Must Obey:

"Hive Mind established. Proceeding with primary directive. My life for the colony. My life for the queen!"
              "For the Swarm!"

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
              Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

Low satiety Infested:
                "Oh god my head hurts." *Collapse on ground or nearest wall and just have your head burst into bugs on impact.

Satiety boost Vengeful Earth + Cyclopean strength= Giant stone arms that let you pick up people's cars and stack them on top of eachother or on roofs, or whatever is nearby that it would make no bloody sense for a parked car to be on/in.

I also believe Skin Deep can be used for all kinds of, "Dang it do I have a mosquito bite or something?"

Comment

Satiety Expenditure Alien Allure: never wait in line to get into the club. Always get that table at the Restaurant.
                  Siren's Treacherous Song: Make annoying phonecalls With Other People's voices.

From the Shadows + Skin Deep: Be part of the crowd. Pick a target. Morph a friggin scary face, hulk out right in front of them to give them the fright of a lifetime, then quickly disappear into the crowd again.

Enemy Within + From the Shadows. Pick a target. Change into a person, walk up to them on the sidewalk, and say something like "This isn't real!" or "You need to wake up!", then just go on and disappear in the crowd. Change into another person, rinse and repeat.

Last edited by Wormwood; 02-27-2019, 07:22 AM.

Comment

So far, we mostly played around with Atavisms, sometimes Nightmares.
                    We also have a whole host of other abilities, like Birthrights and Merits to play around with, though!

A Beast with the Vampire Kinship Merit Feign Death can play really mean pranks: ever found a dead body in your garden? Ever panicked, called the cops, and then the body was gone? "I swear officer, it was right here!" "uh-huh." Rest assured some Begotten had a lot of fun. Could also be used to emphasize that, when you say you're dead tired, you mean it.

The next two could also be some sort of plot hook I guess.
                    With Walk Lightly, your character is pretty much free to casually commit crimes - and it is much easier to plant false leads. Add Enemy Within to take someone's appearance, do shit, then take another person's appearance to repeat the same shit (paint graffiti, maybe?), rinse and repeat until people believe there is a new Cult in town or something. Of course, you could also just mess with people. Cue following conversation: "Sir, we got another one!" "Why the hell are people running around spitting in other people's faces?!"

Your Beast has beef with some powerful Kindred? With Sanguivore you can go on a killing spree and put pressure on the local Kindred populace, laying out clues that draw Hunters on your opponent's path. Even if the Hunters won't kill them, the local Kindred might get annoyed with the disruptions, and if you played your cards well, might turn on your target. Kick back, get some popcorn and enjoy the show.

Using Primordial Pathways to travel all around the world is an obvious possibility. Bonus: avoid customs. You could use this to smuggle drugs and weapons - but really, the bonus here is getting authentic tamales for lunch, fresh sushi for dinner, and fresh seasonal fruits as a snack in-between. Your fruit salad will be the envy of the town.

Eshmaki with an alternative Birthright can grab hold of someone annoying and scream "For your sins, may God strike you blind!" and diminish their eyesight. Besides a possible route for some pseudo-spiritual Beasts to feed, this can also be used to convince people that eating to much of x is bad for their eyesight.

Use the alternative Inguma message Birthright to remind your roommate it's his turn to empty the dishwasher or go grocery shopping.
                    Use the "Notice me!" Birthright to get someone to pay proper attention to your awesomeness. Maybe you use it to make your ex notice you flirt with that cute girl and make her jealous. Maybe you use it to make sure your alibi really sticks. Maybe you just do it to get that cute guy's attention.

Lair Traits like Hurricane but also works with Storm-Lashed etc.: Take walks outside when no one in their right mind would go outside. Because you're just that badass.
                    Alternative Makara 'Juggernaught' Birthright: take a walk in a hurricane. Impress your Broodmates because they know it's not one of your lair traits.
                    Use the Namtaru 'Spook' Birthright to provide someone with the scariest halloween experience they've ever had. Or use it to get the "Don't talk to me until I had my morning coffee" message finally getting taken seriously.

Use the alternative Talassii 'Slow' Birthright to easily win races. Since it decreases Dexterity, you could also sabotage olympic events or sport games for the heck of it. Might get dark when the sport's car racing. Or slow down pizza drivers, possibly cause a traffic jam just as you walk next to the sidewalk.

Comment

Working...
                    X