"Half" Begotten

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Half" Begotten

Is there any info about a son of a Begotten and a mortal?
    If so, where?
    If not, do you know any usable homebrew?

My English sucks. Sorry.

Originally posted by ToreadorGentleman View Post
    Is there any info about a son of a Begotten and a mortal?
    If so, where?
    If not, do you know any usable homebrew?
    The child of a Beast and a mortal is a mortal. Personally, I'd make it so that they have a pronounced tendency towards deep-dreaming and Merits related to the primordial Dream (e.g. Unseen Sense (Primordial Dream), Astral Adept) but besides that they're not supernatural in and of themselves that we know of. They might Awaken, be Embraced or whatever, though.

Comment

Nothing Canon beyond them being Mortal, though there is the Caliban Minor Template by Vent0.

Comment

Originally posted by TerrorCooper View Post
        Nothing Canon beyond them being Mortal, though there is the Caliban Minor Template by Vent0.
        Thanks for sharing. Personally I wouldn't be opposed to the idea that children of Beasts have a small chance, maybe 1% or so, that they will be born with a warped physical form from the Horror in their Beast parent. Up that to 25% if both parents are Beasts and 75% if both parents are from the same family.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurkhal View Post

Thanks for sharing. Personally I wouldn't be opposed to the idea that children of Beasts have a small chance, maybe 1% or so, that they will be born with a warped physical form from the Horror in their Beast parent. Up that to 25% if both parents are Beasts and 75% if both parents are from the same family.
          How would this be represented mechanically? Strengths & weaknesses?

Comment

Originally posted by Krat05 View Post

How would this be represented mechanically? Strengths & weaknesses?
            Right now I have only vague ideas. Maybe Avatisms which are always active?

Comment

Working...
            X