Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post
    PoD's live for those interested.
    Linky. I need more literal room in my house for books first (tis tiny) but this one is definitely going on the list of hard copies to get somewhere down the road.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• Wasn't there a way to apply the discount to the Premium?

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
      The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
      Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.
      Currently Working On: Memento Mori(GtSE)

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
        Wasn't there a way to apply the discount to the Premium?
        It should have been emailed out to everyone who got the pre-errata pdf.

Edit: Huh, that's weird. There used to be one link for premium and one for standard in the discount emails.
        Last edited by Second Chances; 04-18-2018, 07:43 PM.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
          It should have been emailed out to everyone who got the pre-errata pdf.

Edit: Huh, that's weird. There used to be one link for premium and one for standard in the discount emails.
          So not just me.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
          The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
          Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.
          Currently Working On: Memento Mori(GtSE)

Comment

• I ordered my copy immediately! ... and now I realize I ordered Standard. Oh well, I don't think Standard is that bad anyway!

Comment

Working...
            X