Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pg. 161: The Dramatic Failure and Failure results for the extended roll seem to be switched.

Comment

Page 102, Sanguivore merit: "... a point of blood from a human or near-human..." sounds like it should be one of two things. Either it is a "pint of blood" or "point of Vitae." If the latter, blood pool should probably be changed to Vitae pool as well.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD- Dark Eras 2; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

On page 134 in the example regarding Andre it says the final Satiety potential is 12. However in the core rulebook it states that under no circumstances will Satiety potential increase above 10 dice. I assume Andre rolls only 10 dice. Perhaps a sentence referencing the cap should be included in the description.

"The ego is not king of its own castle."

Comment

Pg. 96 - In the final paragraph of the "You Are Running Out of Time (Vampire)" section, Ms Winters should be Ms. Winters.

Comment

Pg. 157 - First paragraph under Actors. need ssomething should be needs something

Comment

p. 61 "She starts to question what gives her a right punish people, or realizes she never had one at all."

Insert "to" in between "right" and "punish".
              Last edited by tasti man LH; 03-17-2018, 05:25 PM.

Comment

p. 36: The italic text under the "Playing an Anakim" header should be purple.

Social justice vampire/freelancer | He/Him

VtR: Curses of Caine in Requiem 2ndTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
                Podcast: The Breakup, a podcast about destroying the things you love by giving them away

Comment

p. 73 "In these dreams, the dreamer almost immediately notices the Outsider is not who she seems. He could a flash of some decidedly inhuman trait, like a patch of scale, blackened eyes,or needle teeth."

Inconsistent use of pronouns. Change "she" to "he".

"Any who enter feel immediately like they do not belong there, but attempts to leave prove difficult."

Change to "proves".

"Promethean: Nothing I could ever do could come close to their plight.

Changeling: No matter how hard they try to blend in, they must always run. Clearly, they need me to intervene, if only to show them how to use their gifts to their advantage."

Might be a stretch, but it sounds to me like the two Stereotype blurbs should be swapped. So that it should actually read:

"Promethean: No matter how hard they try to blend in, they must always run. Clearly, they need me to intervene, if only to show them how to use their gifts to their advantage.

Changeling: Nothing I could ever do could come close to their plight."

p. 75 "Cramped, Currents, Maze, Sealed Exits, Crushing, Darkness, Engulfing Heavy, Suffocating, Bad Angles (p. 147), Hunting Ground (p. 149)"

Insert a comma in between "Engulfing" and "Heavy".
                  Last edited by tasti man LH; 03-17-2018, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X