The Terror 2018 TV series as BtP chronicle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Terror 2018 TV series as BtP chronicle

Notice: It’s inspiration topic about TV series. Spoilers after opening post are to be anticipated.

In 1845, the Royal Navy set sail on the HMS Erebus and the HMS Terror to complete a crossing of the Northwest Passage, trying to make it through a blanket of ice in the Arctic. However, misfortunes at sea, including a sailor falling gravely ill and an accident on deck, cripple the expedition 200 miles away, and the captains have to make a risky decision in order to continue their voyage. And then something start to kill the crew…

And here is trailer…

My stuff for Scion 2E, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ in CoD games

So second post and I would want to dwell in to mystery of the show. For me, monster is Eskimo Begotten after Inheritance – Merger, probably. That’s why it’s relates to Eskimo women. It’s Hunger for Prey so he hunts the ships crew – or is Nemesis and ‘hunts for justice’ – it’s still not clear at the episode 5 of season 1.

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

The reviews for this series have been stellar! Must check it out.

Comment

Seeing how Captain Francis Crozier goes deep into alcoholism - is it possible effect of interactions with Beast? I.E. Can Beast send you - maybe by Nightmares - into psychic related Conditions like those? As I could see his alcoholism as straying from the Hunger that Beast is spreading in the crew...

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
          Seeing how Captain Francis Crozier goes deep into alcoholism - is it possible effect of interactions with Beast? I.E. Can Beast send you - maybe by Nightmares - into psychic related Conditions like those? As I could see his alcoholism as straying from the Hunger that Beast is spreading in the crew...
          I haven't seen the show, but if you create a Nigtmare that causes the addicted condition, I don't see why not.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Can Beasts Feeding or Nightmares lead victim to suicide? Are there like this powerful stuff in corebook? As there is nice plot about this in show...

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Working...
            X