X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wyrdhamster
    started a topic The Terror 2018 TV series as BtP chronicle

The Terror 2018 TV series as BtP chronicle

Notice: It’s inspiration topic about TV series. Spoilers after opening post are to be anticipated.

In 1845, the Royal Navy set sail on the HMS Erebus and the HMS Terror to complete a crossing of the Northwest Passage, trying to make it through a blanket of ice in the Arctic. However, misfortunes at sea, including a sailor falling gravely ill and an accident on deck, cripple the expedition 200 miles away, and the captains have to make a risky decision in order to continue their voyage. And then something start to kill the crew…

And here is trailer…

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    Can Beasts Feeding or Nightmares lead victim to suicide? Are there like this powerful stuff in corebook? As there is nice plot about this in show...

Leave a comment:

• Second Chances
    replied
    Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
    Seeing how Captain Francis Crozier goes deep into alcoholism - is it possible effect of interactions with Beast? I.E. Can Beast send you - maybe by Nightmares - into psychic related Conditions like those? As I could see his alcoholism as straying from the Hunger that Beast is spreading in the crew...
    I haven't seen the show, but if you create a Nigtmare that causes the addicted condition, I don't see why not.

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    Seeing how Captain Francis Crozier goes deep into alcoholism - is it possible effect of interactions with Beast? I.E. Can Beast send you - maybe by Nightmares - into psychic related Conditions like those? As I could see his alcoholism as straying from the Hunger that Beast is spreading in the crew...

Leave a comment:

• Daigotsu Max
    replied
    The reviews for this series have been stellar! Must check it out.

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    So second post and I would want to dwell in to mystery of the show. For me, monster is Eskimo Begotten after Inheritance – Merger, probably. That’s why it’s relates to Eskimo women. It’s Hunger for Prey so he hunts the ships crew – or is Nemesis and ‘hunts for justice’ – it’s still not clear at the episode 5 of season 1.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X