[BPG] Primordial Cults questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BPG] Primordial Cults questions

Simple topic for clariyfy things with idea of Primordial Cults in Beast Player's Guide. To start it:

1. How is scared Herald in the Beast's Heart of Lair - Physical, so he REALLY have choped limbs? Or only mental, so he only lose one Integrity, as it was simply nightmare in today's dreams? Refresing this a bit - Do future Herald is IN HIS BODY in the Heart - Or only he visits it in the night dreams?

My stuff for Scion 2E, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
    Simple topic for clariyfy things with idea of Primordial Cults in Beast Player's Guide. To start it:

1. How is scared Herald in the Beast's Heart of Lair - Physical, so he REALLY have choped limbs? Or only mental, so he only lose one Integrity, as it was simply nightmare in today's dreams? Refresing this a bit - Do future Herald is IN HIS BODY in the Heart - Or only he visits it in the night dreams?
    I have trouble understanding your sentences a bit, but I'll try. Let's see if I got the question right: is the Herald physically present in the Heart and physically marked by being made a Herald?
    From my reading, yes. However, this only has to be one Lethal damage, so while you COULD chop of limbs, there is no need to - dancing their their feed bleed or branding them works fine, too. All that needs to happen is that they expose their blood to the Primordial Dream.

Comment

It’s a physical presence and physical damage. The Beast makes a Pathway for the initiate to enter the Heart.

Social justice vampire/freelancer | He/Him

VtR: Curses of Caine in Requiem 2ndTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
      Podcast: The Breakup

Comment

2. Can the Herald be marked by the dreams after Beast feeding Hunger on him? As I have almost perfect example for the interaction like that from modern TV show...
        Last edited by wyrdhamster; 04-21-2018, 03:21 PM.

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

This probably could go in the Ask a Simple Question thread Wyrd.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
            This probably could go in the Ask a Simple Question thread Wyrd.
            Which is 59 pages long and not at all handy to use on related questions that are dozen pages across. As I marked in OP - it's not one question, it will be series.

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
              Which is 59 pages long and not at all handy to use on related questions that are dozen pages across. As I marked in OP - it's not one question, it will be series.
              You've started six different threads in the last 48 hours in the Beast forums alone. Two of them are about Primordial cults. It becomes difficult (and not a bit annoying) to find threads if one person starts spamming topics. That's why the simple questions threads exist. If you aren't going to use it, please at least make one thread for all your questions instead of asking question in a different thread.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Working...
              X