[BPG] Multi-Beast Primordial Cults?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BPG] Multi-Beast Primordial Cults?

Are they possible? Can Brood of Begotten make one, mixed Cult? In original rules each Herald is bound to only one Horror. But could there be one Herald ( or maybe Council of Heralds ) serving many Beasts?

My stuff for Scion 2E, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
    Are they possible? Can Brood of Begotten make one, mixed Cult? In original rules each Herald is bound to only one Horror. But could there be one Herald ( or maybe Council of Heralds ) serving many Beasts?
    I don't see any reason why not. Heralds might have to be 'singular', as it were, but everything else could easily be connected to many Beasts. A 'pantheon', if you will.

Comment

So few Heralds ( each for one Beast ) running local 'Pantheon' of Beast inspirations? Could work. Is there something against it in the Beast Players Guide?

My stuff for Scion 2E, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
      LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

The Greeks all believed in the same Pantheon, and yet you had Athena being the designated Goddess of Athens, the Oracle of Delphi being mostly devoted to Apollon etc.
        One giant cult, one pantheon, a few headpriests each 'dedicated' to a certain submovement withing the club? I can see it.
        One herald serving many beasts? Well, as long as they're a brood, sure, but never to the same degree as to his 'god'.

Comment

Working...
        X