X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master Aquatosic
    replied
    Originally posted by ajf115 View Post
    It's the second option - the Beast's body physically merges into the Horror/Beast fusion-creature.

Also, you could stand to ask all these questions in the Beast questions thread as opposed to starting a new thread for each one.

Agreed on both points. The very point of the Ask a Simple Question threads is to prevent this sort of clutter that makes it harder to find specific threads and maybe even taxes the site's memory limits (I dunno how the code works)

Leave a comment:

• ajf115
    replied
    Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
    So I got some doubts how being Begotten works, even after reading Beast Player's Guide. Beast is human host of Primordial Dream Horror that is in the Lair Chamber(s) in Dream. BPG points that Beast and Horror becomes truly One when Beasts enters the Lair and merging, with Beast 'at wheel' of this nightmarish monster being.

However, I'm not sure I get it right on what happens to human body of Beast - is it still in the material world, laying comatose when Beast now riding it's own Horror in Dream? Or material body of Beasts simply vanish when she cross the Pathways and for the time being - until she leaves her Lair - she IS her Horror, and her material body is no more in existence? So how this works? I suspect second option, but descriptions are not direct on this.
    It's the second option - the Beast's body physically merges into the Horror/Beast fusion-creature.

Also, you could stand to ask all these questions in the Beast questions thread as opposed to starting a new thread for each one.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X