Bloodstained Brood - Official Beast Ready-Made PCs fan fix

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloodstained Brood - Official Beast Ready-Made PCs fan fix

I run yesterday Bloodstained Brood with my own story and we found that characters do not have their Traits. Were Lair Traits added to character sheets, finally? Re-download PDF from DriveThru, but version on it do not fix it.

If PDF was not fixed in some version - Maybe you have idea for what Lair Traits for PCs should be? I will ponder on it in free time. As it's fan made fix of PCs, Traits from Beast Players Guide are totally fine to use.

As it is fan fix topic - We can remake also Annika character when 2E Changeling will have official Snowskin Kith.
    Last edited by wyrdhamster; 09-30-2018, 11:45 AM.

LGBT+ in CoD games
    Dark Eras fan stuff hub ( with Eras inside ):
    Byzantine Empire in Middle Ages ( 330–1453 A.D.)
    Conquest of Paradise – Portugal and Spain in 15th century and their conquests
    My stuff for VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP

Just going throw this out there, but the lack of Lair Traits may have been a feature, not a bug. By all means, brainstorm away, but there doesn't have to be a correct answer.

Defintely update that Changeling though!

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

List of all Beasts in Bloodstained Brood. Choose three Traits, as PDF shows that characters can have up to Lair 2 ratings. First two Traits are defaults. I will edit this post with more ideas later.

Neil C. Walker III - Ice Creature

Lair: ‘Neil’s Lair twists in a perverted winter wonderland, shards of ice almost like glass, dripping with the blood of former victims. It trails down the side of an icy cliff, leaking through the Chambers of his broodmates and mingling with blood they’ve spilled for themselves.’

Lair’s Traits - 1/Scene - Extreme Cold, Mirrored, Blizzard

Ryan Gallagher - Rotting Debris

Maia Graham - Oily Sea Monster

Hannah Short - Scalpel-Finger

Malik Turner - Edged Shadow

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Personally, I'd use Jagged instead of Mirrored for Neil's Lair Traits.

Very useful thread, by the way! I'll keep it handy for future reference.

Comment

Now version of the Bloodstained Brood traits list.

Neil C. Walker III - Ice Creature

Lair: ‘Neil’s Lair twists in a perverted winter wonderland, shards of ice almost like glass, dripping with the blood of former victims. It trails down the side of an icy cliff, leaking through the Chambers of his broodmates and mingling with blood they’ve spilled for themselves.’

Lair’s Traits - 1/Scene - Extreme Cold, Jagged, Blizzard

Ryan Gallagher - Rotting Debris

Lair: ‘Ryan’s Horror is a shadow formed mass of crumbled soot and dirt that rots everything in its presence. His Lair is dark and grim, filled with flowers that decompose with proximity to any life. The blood that now seeps from the ground (courtesy of the connection to Neil’s Lair) is too anemic to contribute.’

Lair’s Traits - 1/Scene - Stinging, Stench, Rotting

Maia Graham - Oily Sea Monster

Lair: ‘(Maia’s) Lair is a deep pit of water, with dim light streaming down into the depths, playing tricks on the eyes and casting odd shadows. Since joining the brood, rivulets of blood trickle
          into the water as well.’

Lair’s Traits - 1/Scene – Poor Light, Flooded, Bad Angles

Hannah Short - Scalpel-Finger

Lair: ‘Hannah’s Horror is a lanky, hairless creature with scalpels on the edge of spindly fingers. Skin clings like rubber to its body, and droops from bones at the face and a long, thin neck. Her
          Lair smells of formaldehyde, and the chamber is dark, with a floor made of eyes of varying size and color.’

Lair’s Traits - 1/Scene - Thin Air, Darkness, Mirrored

Malik Turner - Edged Shadow

Lair: ‘Malik’s Lair is a completely empty, concrete scape that reflects all sound, making it easy for him to swoop down and attack.’

Lair’s Traits - 1/Scene - Echoing, Darkness, Bottomless

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Wouldn't bottomless mean victims can't do anything but fall?

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

Working...
            X