• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crapcarp
    started a topic Beast: the Monomyth

Beast: the Monomyth

Beast: the Monomyth

A Storytelling Game of Vicious Cycles

I simply can't play Beast: the Primordial, but I want to. I love the core ideas, it's just the execution I had personal problems with. So, I’ve decided to take the concept in a very different direction in Beast: the Monomyth (which, alongside Beast: the Primordial, will be referred to by their subtitles from here on).

Monomyth is less of a homebrew and more of a complete overhaul. Nearly everything has been changed. The only thing it has in common with Primordial is the core concepts and some other bits here and there. Monomyth is not meant to replace Primordial for those that enjoy it, you still have your game. Monomyth is for those who’re dissatisfied with Primordial but still like the core concepts. This is my attempt at changing Primordial to suit me and those like me (though you’re certainly welcome to enjoy this along with Primordial).

Update Log
    27-1-19
    • Renamed Amaroka to Nyarlathoteps.
    • Added singular forms to Breed names that aren't obvious.
    24-1-19
    • Changed up the Overview's wording so that it didn't compare itself to Primordial (only mentioning it when it matches Primordial from now on).
    • Renamed Themes to Motifs so they wouldn't be confused with the game's major themes.
    • Replaced the Ogbanje Breed with Shakpana because Shakpana had more relevance as a monster type.
    • Added Breed nicknames in italics within their descriptions.
    • Replaced the Torture Motif with Blight.
    • Added the Falsity Motif.
    • Replaced the Light Motif with the Lore and Revelation Motifs and removed the Euthanasia and Bounty Motifs.
    • Added the Justice Motif.
    • Added lists for the Leitmotifs of Breeds, Creeds, and Foils.
    • Renamed Insatiables to Archetypes (Archetypes makes more sense for Conformity 10 Beasts, as well as being less confronting to Primordial)
    11-1-19
    • Changed the introduction to better convey why I'm making Monomyth
    • Myth is no longer an Integrity analogue. Instead, Beasts and Heroes have Conformity.
    • Renamed Maledictions to Mala
    • Added basic descriptions of the game's major themes.
    • Corrected my mistake about Primordial Heroes requiring low Integrity.

Overview
    Themes

The Monomyth

Both Beasts and Heroes are tied to a mysterious phenomenon called the Monomyth. While it is unknown what the Monomyth is exactly, what is known is how it influences Beasts and Heroes alike. It’s like a metaphysical script that tries to force them into a series of vicious cycles; dooming them to glorious but tragic fates. That doesn't have to be their story, however.

Subversion

The Monomyth commands Beasts to die and Heroes to slay them. Naturally, most Beasts don't appreciate that, so they do everything they can to defy and/or escape it. Beasts may be monsters, but that doesn't mean make them evil or worthy of death because of what the universe tells them.

Family

Beast aren't human. They were never human. In fact, humans look tasty to them now. Regardless, they still lived human lives and are (typically) genuinely close to their human friends and family. In addition, they often find fellow Beasts who share their plight and other supernaturals who have different but similar stories. When the world deems you nothing more than a scourge to be eradicated, all Beast have is their family.

Beasts

Beasts aren’t and never were human, nor do they have a human-monster duality. They are pure monster with a human form known as their Guise. Their true monstrous form is known as their Id. From the perspective of the World of Darkness at large, they are a type of ephemeral entity.

Dormancy & Emergence

Beasts are born Dormant, meaning they begin life believing they are fully human, develop a human mentality, and build a human social life, but were just a little bit different from the rest. Once a Beast Emerges, they realize what they truly are. While everything makes sense now they know of they were never human to begin with, it’s often not a well-received revelation.

X-Axis - Breeds

Beasts are nightmares incarnate. While there are innumerable individual nightmares, broad patterns have naturally emerged. Groups of nightmares based on the same broad fears. Breeds have formed from these broad fears that plague humanity.
    • Aunshéghlien: Nightmares of the unfamiliar. Chaotic Tricksters contorting human minds into utter insanity. (Singular Aunshégh)
    • Cipactli: Nightmares of predation. Savage Prowlers mercilessly hunting their furless prey. (Singular Cipac)
    • Malakim: Nightmares of despair. Unconquerable Calamities relentlessly laying humanity's works to waste. (Singular Malak)
    • Mara: Nightmares of vice. Mirrors reflecting humanity's inner darkness.
    • Nyarlahoteps: Nightmares of the unknown. Faceless, incomprehensible Lurkers dwelling in the darkness just beyond humanity's torchlights.
    • Shakpana: Nightmares of malady. Revolting Plagues corrupting humanity with disease and madness.
    • Turéhu: Nightmares of Deprivation. Ravagers taking everything humanity holds dear.
    This is by no means an exhaustive list. There's always room for additional Breeds. Same goes for Creeds and Motifs (as well as Foils, but new Foils come with new Breeds anyways).

Y-Axis - Creeds

The Y-axis. Beasts have loose social factions called Creeds; general philosophies for how they manage their feeding.
    • Adversaries: Feeding to build people up. They utilize the fear and suffering they cause so their victims can grow from it.
    • Dramaturges: Feeding a different way. They explore the World of Darkness to find different means of feeding. The crossover-friendly Creed.
    • Gargoyles: Feeding on those that would harm their Family. Family is determined by the individual Gargoyle.
    • Nemeses: Feeding on the guilty, both human and inhuman. The Dexter/Hellboy Creed.
    • Usurpers: Feeding on Heroes to reverse the Monomyth.
    Fiends
    Fiends are Beasts belonging to antagonistic Creeds.
    • Devils: Feeding the Monomyth. They view the Monomyth as their true calling in life.
    • Kinslayers: Feeding on Family. They hunt down all monsters to feed because they deem all monsters as evil.
    • Scourges: Feeding their Hunger. They believe it isn’t wrong for them to feed, it's only natural.
    Power Stat - Myth

Myth is a Beast's story, the tale they tell with their actions. Since Beasts are creatures of human thought, they can be shaped by thought. By weaving an elaborate narrative through haunting humanity's collective soul, they give their Myth, and by extension themselves, power.

Integrity Analogue - Conformity

Conformity represents a Beast's attunement to the Monomyth. They risk increasing it when they commit Rising Acts, which are actions befitting what the Monomyth says they should do. They can decrease it down to 0 dots by spending Experiences. Beasts start with 3 dots of Conformity at character creation, and become Storyteller characters at 10 dots, as they are consumed by the Monomyth.

Powers

Motifs

Motifs represent the particular fears a Beast embodies and feed from. They also form the prerequisites for their powers. The Motifs are:
    • Blight: Fear of disease and pestilence
    • Chaos: Fear of order and/or reality breaking.
    • Darkness: Fear of the unknown, including sensory deprivation.
    • Destruction: Fear of wreckage and disaster.
    • Deviance: Fear of the uncanny.
    • Falsity: Fear of evil in hiding.
    • Futility: Fear of hopelessness.
    • Imprisonment: Fear of containment and limitation in all ways.
    • Isolation: Fear of loneliness.
    • Loss: Fear of losing one’s valuables.
    • Madness: Fear of insanity.
    • Mutilation: Fear of being mauled.
    • Paranoia: Fear of being hunted, not necessarily by a predator.
    • Retribution: Fear of facing the consequences for one's sins.
    • Shame: Fear of facing one’s sins and regrets.
    Leitmotifs
    Each Breed has Motifs that come more easily to them than the others, their Leitmotifs. Beasts spend less Experiences buying Leitmotif dots than for other Motifs. Each Breed also has a Central Leitmotif, which a Beast automatically gains a dot in during character creation. Each Creed also has a Leitmotif, which also grants an automatic dot during character creation. Below is a list of each Breed and Creed's Leitmotifs. Central Leitmotifs are in italics.
    • Aunshéghlien: Chaos, Deviance, Madness
    • Cipactli: Paranoia, Imprisonment, Mutilation
    • Malakim: Futility, Destruction, Retribution
    • Mara: Shame, Falsity, Retribution
    • Nyarlathoteps: Darkness, Falsity, Isolation
    • Shakpana: Blight, Madness, Mutilation
    • Turéhu: Loss, Destruction, Isolation
    • Adversaries: Imprisonment
    • Dramaturges: Deviance
    • Gargoyles: Destruction
    • Nemeses: Retribution
    • Usurpers: Isolation
    • Devils: Falsity
    • Kinslayers: Madness
    • Scourges: Mutilation
    Atavisms & Mala

Atavisms represent the bodily traits of a Beast’s Id, such as claws and tentacles. For all other types of powers, Beasts have Mala (singular Malum). Both Atavisms and Mala have a Guised/Manifested dynamic representing how obviously and powerfully they're used. If they Manifest an Atavism or Malum in front of any Commoner witnesses, they may risk a Cry (see "Weaknesses" below).

Lair & Elements

Lairs generally work the same way as in Primordial. Lair Traits have been renamed Elements. Other than that and their Theme prerequisites, nothing else about them has changed.

Fuel - Distress

Distress is the fear and suffering in the form of energy that nourishes Beasts. It automatically depletes as they hunger and they can spend it to evoke Atavisms, Elements, and Mala, but they can replenish it by feeding.

Waypoints

Demur & Urge

Demur represents how the Beast acts against the Monomyth; Urge represents the monstrous aspect they tend cave in to. Much like other supernatural Waypoints, they can regain either a single point or all their spent Willpower through them.

Touchstones

Beasts have two types of Touchstones: Family and Humanity. Family Touchstones are the supernaturals (Beasts and Cousins alike) important to them, whereas Humanity Touchstones are the Commoner (or Relative) equivalent.

Weaknesses

Hunger

Beasts automatically consume an amount of Distress based on their Myth dots at intervals based on their Conformity dots. More Myth dots means more Distress consumed and more Conformity dots means shorter intervals.

Bans & Bane

As a Beast's Myth grows in potency, it also grows in complexity. Their Myth gains more nuance and caveats, some of which come in the form of Bans. Each Beast has one particular weakness, their Bane, but it becomes more deadly as they rise in Conformity.

Crying & Signs

If a Beast hastily/harshly feeds on a Commoner, Manifests their powers in front of them, or otherwise displays their inner Beastly nature, they risk producing Signs and causing Commoners to Cry. Cries are basically Hero beacons. Signs are a Beast's taint on places that are invisible except to Heroes and others that have an ability to sense them.

Incitement

The Monomyth prods at Beasts with Inciting Conditions, which cause them to act more obvious and monstrous.

Heroes

Where Beasts prowl, Heroes rise in their wake. When certain Commoners are severely traumatized by a Beast's activities, the Monomyth presents them with an option: slay the Beast who harmed you so. Heroes are both Beasts' greatest enemies and greatest shame.

Calling, Trial, & Forging

Commoners who fulfill the below criteria:
    • They have five or more Willpower dots
    • Suffer an Integrity breaking point with a total penalty of -3 or greater from a Beast's activities (whether they lose Integrity or not)
    • Have a will to fight against Beasts or things of the Primordial Dream in general
    Are Called by the Monomyth, and should they answer it, are faced with the Monomyth's Trial. Should the Commoner complete this Trial, they're Forged into a new Hero.

X-Axis: Foils

Heroes are the other side of Beasts' coin. Where Beasts come in Breeds, Heroes follow with Foils. The Forged Hero opposes the Beast that made them most of all, so the Monomyth gives them the tools to destroy them. The Foils (with their corresponding Breeds) are as follows:
    • Demagogues (Malakim): Rabble-rousers inspiring angry mobs.
    • Exemplars (Mara): The pinnacle of humanity's virtues, for all that implies.
    • Hierophants (Nyarlathoteps): Spiritual leaders that guide people with their own truths.
    • Purgers (Shakpana):
    • Paladins (Aunshéghlien): Those who defend their law and order.
    • Reclaimers (Turéhu): Those who steal back what was stolen.
    • Slayers (Cipactli): Those who hunt down and kill the monsters themselves.
    Creeds?

To be honest, I’m not sure whether or not Heroes need Creeds. Sure, Creeds are what Beasts use to give themselves an alternative to the Monomyth (usually), but the real reason they have Creeds is because they once lived human lives and are horrified at what they realize they always were. They hate what they are now, so they try to ease their conscious with a purpose.

Even if a Hero realizes they’re just part of a violent cycle, they don’t need to cause fear and suffering to live like Beasts do. Besides, there’s plenty of genuinely evil Beasts to focus their efforts on. I might end up giving them Creeds in the future, but as of now I don’t see a reason to.

Myth, Conformity, & Motifs

Just like Beasts, Heroes have Myth, Conformity, and Motifs, and they generally work the same way. Albeit, Hero Motifs are based on various “heroic” aspects instead.
    • Alms: Ideal of charity.
    • Cleansing: Ideal of eradicating evil.
    • Fire: Ideal of emotional rousing.
    • Glory: Ideal of attained greatness.
    • Honor: Ideal of forming and maintaining one's principals.
    • Justice: Ideal of righting wrongs.
    • Law: Ideal of order and its enforcement.
    • Lore: Ideal of gaining and maintaining knowledge.
    • Might: Ideal of raw power.
    • Ordnance: Ideal of arming oneself and others.
    • Revelation: Ideal of revealing the truth.
    • Security: Ideal of safety and protection.
    • Solidarity: Ideal of unity.
    • Tenacity: Ideal of never surrendering.
    Leitmotifs
    • Demagogues: Fire, Justice, Solidarity
    • Exemplars: Honor, Justice, Revelation
    • Hierophants: Lore, Revelation, Solidarity
    • Purgers: Cleansing, Alms, Security
    • Paladins: Law, Might, Justice
    • Reclaimers: Glory, Alms, Security
    • Slayers: Ordnance, Might, Tenacity
    Boons & Valor

Gifts have been renamed Boons and have Motif prerequisites. These Boons are powered by Valor, which the Hero can gain mainly through Praise, which Commoners supply. Basically, they can fuel their powers if they become known and praised for dealing with Beasts and other monsters.

Waypoints

Ideal & Life

Ideal represents the specific motivation the Hero has for fighting Beasts. Life is the same as in Primordial.

Touchstones

Heroes simply have Touchstones with Commoners (usually).

Other Antagonists

Delvers

Some lucky Commoners who somehow enter the Primordial Dream manage to escape. Unlucky for them, however, many become addicted to the Primordial Dream, entering it again and again for thrills, power, and knowledge. They often seek Beasts out to study, and typically in unpleasant ways.

Horrors

Pre-Beasts. They’re feral natives of the Primordial Dream. They instinctively compete with Beasts, kill or retreat from Heroes, and prey on Commoners.

The Devoured

If a Commoner astrally projects (Delvers usually do this) into the Primordial Dream and gets eaten by a Horror, they become one of the Devoured. Devoured are Beasts gone wrong, similar to Revenants, Banishers, Pandorans, etc..

Archetypes

Archetypes are Conformity 10 Beasts and Heroes. They can only exist in the Dreams (both Primordial and Bright) and are single-mindedly focused on fulfilling the Monomyth.

The Abomination Chronicles

The Primordial Dream is like a giant sinkhole for the World of Darkness. Commoners, Heroes, Cousins, Relatives, and just about everything else have fallen into it. Those unlucky (or lucky?) enough to not escape wind up becoming Abominations. Unnatural amalgamations of various creatures, Abominations seek to escape the Primordial Dream to satisfy their alien appetites. By sheer proximity, Beasts are the vanguard against these monstrosities.

This is a sample plotline that’s also crossover-friendly.

Lexicon

Commoners: Beast and Hero term for ordinary humans.

Cousins: Beast term for non-Beast major template supernaturals.

Fiends: Protagonist Beast term for Beasts belonging to the antagonist Creeds: Devils, Kinslayers, and Scourges.

Relatives: Beast term for minor templates

It still needs a lot of work before I can begin playtesting, but I've gotten the general idea sussed out. Thoughts? Criticisms? Ideas? Lemme know.
    Last edited by crapcarp; 01-26-2019, 06:07 PM.

• ElvesofZion
    replied
    Originally posted by crapcarp View Post

Well, there's nothing stopping Beasts from eating people. In fact, most Cipactli Scourges do just that. However, the whole "humans looking tasty" isn't meant to be taken literally, it was just an artful way to describe how Beasts view Commoners instinctively as prey.
    Well, my critique remains. The fact that you needed to and were able to expand upon that in this comment leads me to think you should revise/add to the Family section to make it clearer.

On a seperate note, what are Motifs? I assume that Atavisms are ported from Promordial, and that Mala replace Nightmares (though aside from that I don't understand what they are without just assuming they are a renamed Nightmare since unlike Atavisms, you havent described them at all). You also mention Centerl lietmotifs but do not specifiy what that means.

Also, for Lair, you say it works just like Primordial, except it isn't a power trait anymore so it can't work just like Primodial. How big is it? How many Elements does it have? It says Theme prerequisits, though I assume that should be changed to Motif, but the whole Motif system has not been explained.

Leave a comment:

• crapcarp
    replied
    Originally posted by ElvesofZion View Post
    So, I only have a little time here and there but I want to provide some constructive help when I can.

I just started reading through again with the latest update and will just post things as I notice them.

First thing: In the Family theme, you mention that Humans look tasty to Beasts. This is really weird. For one thing, Beasts don't actually eat Humans (unless that's your intention but it doesn't really match with the rest right now). For the second, I don't think it has anything to do with the Family theme. Again, unless it is actually part of the game in other ways in order to re-enforce the alienation they would feel from humans.
    Well, there's nothing stopping Beasts from eating people. In fact, most Cipactli Scourges do just that. However, the whole "humans looking tasty" isn't meant to be taken literally, it was just an artful way to describe how Beasts view Commoners instinctively as prey.

Bit of an update today. I've renamed the Amaroka to Nyarlathoteps. I was looking into Amarok from Inuit mythology, and I found they didn't really embody the unknown. When it came to naming the Breed, I was awfully tempted to name it Cthulhu. While Lovecraft did create a mythos of incomprehensible monstrousities, Cthulhu himself is much more of a Malakim. So I looked through the Cthulhu mythos to find a more appropriate entity to name it after. So I decided on Nyarlathotep, instead.

Leave a comment:

• ElvesofZion
    replied
    So, I only have a little time here and there but I want to provide some constructive help when I can.

I just started reading through again with the latest update and will just post things as I notice them.

First thing: In the Family theme, you mention that Humans look tasty to Beasts. This is really weird. For one thing, Beasts don't actually eat Humans (unless that's your intention but it doesn't really match with the rest right now). For the second, I don't think it has anything to do with the Family theme. Again, unless it is actually part of the game in other ways in order to re-enforce the alienation they would feel from humans.

Leave a comment:

• crapcarp
    replied
    Originally posted by ElvesofZion View Post
    To go with your renewed focus on this being a new game and not a homebrew for Primordial, I suggest you change all the places that compare it to Primordial in your actual write up to simply explain the feature directly rather than as a comparison to Primordial. If there are portions of rules that you want to use from Primordial without re-posting them here then that should be handled as a parenthetical that mention Primodial as a reference but doesn't draw comparisons. I can cite spcific examples but I think its better to do a once over yourself before I were to do so.
    Fair enough, so the Overview's been updated to suit. Now, the only time it does mention Primordial is when it matches up to it (like Lairs, for instance). I also made some other updates:
    • Renamed Themes to Motifs so they wouldn't be confused with the game's major themes.
    • Replaced the Ogbanje Breed with Shakpana because Shakpana has more relevance as a monster type.
    • Added Breed nicknames in italics within their descriptions.
    • Replaced the Torture Motif with Blight.
    • Added the Falsity Motif.
    • Replaced Misericords with Purgers and renamed Puritans with Exemplars.
    • Replaced the Light Motif with the Lore and Revelation Motifs and removed the Euthanasia and Bounty Motifs.
    • Added the Justice and Honor Motifs.
    • Added lists for the Leitmotifs of Breeds, Creeds, and Foils.
    • Renamed Insatiables to Archetypes (Archetypes makes more sense for Conformity 10 Beasts, as well as being less confronting to Primordial)

Leave a comment:

• ElvesofZion
    replied
    To go with your renewed focus on this being a new game and not a homebrew for Primordial, I suggest you change all the places that compare it to Primordial in your actual write up to simply explain the feature directly rather than as a comparison to Primordial. If there are portions of rules that you want to use from Primordial without re-posting them here then that should be handled as a parenthetical that mention Primodial as a reference but doesn't draw comparisons. I can cite spcific examples but I think its better to do a once over yourself before I were to do so.

Leave a comment:

• Deinos
    replied
    I'm not kidding here. For example, when I read Thaddeus's backstory, I literally went into a bout of suicidal depression. The writers aren't to blame for this, and it certainly wasn't their intent. It's just a simple case of my mental damage not gelling well with how Primordial was presented. Horror games should be a bit uncomfortable, given the subject matter, but they should never be too much so. Unfortunately, Primordial is too uncomfortable for me. Shit happens, and no one's to blame here.
    Fair enough but why and how does Monomyth change this? If I could get a clearer understanding of the rewrite purposes I would probably be supportive.

Leave a comment:

• Heavy Arms
    replied
    The "fix" comment and naming an antagonist the Devoured is still pretty confrontational, as it not fixing the misstatement about how Devouring works in Primordial. You are not Devoured by another Beast, another Beast uses their power over nightmares to force you to confront your Horror which then tries to Devour you; the only substantive difference between Emergence and Devouring is Devouring creates a built in socialization between Beasts by having most Beasts undergo the Devouring under the watch and influence of a mentor.

Conformity being a fail state at 10 is still a bad design choice because it's a bad roll and you irrevocably lose your character. There is no clear reason to have Conformity 10 be an unrecoverable state (even if perhaps not personally)... after all what could be better as a subversive act against the Monomyth than pulling a Beast back from that state?

The Bans and Banes weakness doesn't mesh with the new Myth power stat as written. If high Myth is a Beast's personal legend, they shouldn't be losing their control over it by getting more dots in it.

Renaming Maledictions to Mala is missed the whole point of the issues raised with them as a concept. Primordial divides powers into Atavisms and Nightmares on a design level to play with the way Satiety influences them disparately. This division doesn't serve a purpose if they are functionally the same; as well as no real explanation for where they came from.

Leave a comment:

• crapcarp
    replied
    Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
    I have thoughts and questions about this particular reaction, but the main one is that I hope that you are getting help for dealing with your problems. Professional aid cannot be overstated where suicidal depression is concerned, and it's important that you take care of yourself.
    Oh yeah, I'm definitely healing in that regard.

Anyways, I've done some updates in response to criticisms.
    • I've rewritten the introduction to be less confrontational and better convey why I'm making Monomyth.
    • The Integrity analogue has been separated from Myth and made into Conformity. Conformity represents a Beast's attunement to the Monomyth; how well they obey to its rules. They start with 3 dots in it at character creation. If they have 10 dots they fully succumb to the Monomyth, becoming a Storyteller character. Myth is the Beast's personal legend; its dots increasing as it becomes more complex and nuanced.
    • Maledictions have been renamed Mala (singular Malum; it means "evil" in Latin).
    • Added some basic descriptions to Monomyth's major themes, and I'll write up more detailed ones in the future.
    • Cut out that part about Heroes requiring low Integrity.

Leave a comment:

• ArcaneArts
    replied
    On a different front, and from a place of real concern:

For example, when I read Thaddeus's backstory, I literally went into a bout of suicidal depression.
    I have thoughts and questions about this particular reaction, but the main one is that I hope that you are getting help for dealing with your problems. Professional aid cannot be overstated where suicidal depression is concerned, and it's important that you take care of yourself.

Leave a comment:

• The Throne
    replied
    I can relate... but the solution is the same, i think? I too read many post that put me to unease. My thread were ignored too. And this is fine: nobody is perfect....for anybody Make post over post about " You MUST agree with me, hod dare you!" is ... not optimal, yes?
    I dont argue over, too.
    Thanks to all

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by The Throne View Post
    Go away and let other people take fun.
    The difficulty is that as Satchel indicated, this is more or less continuing a previous thread (which itself came from a previous thread). The criticism makes a bit more sense in context.

Leave a comment:

• The Throne
    replied
    I dont agree with some idea exposed by crapcarp. But dont want .attack him/her for his/her idea about a GAME.
    My 20 cents? Cool down. Nobody MUST win a debate about how " imagine" a homemade game: the idea is wrong from the start.
    You dont agree? Your opinion are thrown away? It is life. Go away and let other people take fun.

Leave a comment:

• ArcaneArts
    replied
    Originally posted by The Throne View Post
    Well, you could also NOT write in this topic.
    Simple and clean.
    Who is this aimed at?

I mean, if it's aimed at Heavy Arms or Satchel*, great idea, but, and hear me out, I know this is a crazy idea but it might have merit: maybe this idea is a dumb one for a communal forum on a subject of a developing alternative to the game where the OP has asked for critical review and feedback but the predominant response of the writer/developer has so far been to both ignore the most critical and helpful feedback he's been getting and the most astute observations about why the OP is getting the sort of pushback he is getting from people with a clear and obvious case study of over a year's worth of content from a user who eventually dug her own exile and ban all in one go with an equally clear comparison to how that behavior is identical to the OP's.

If people don't want to play the game, maybe they shouldn't set up the board, is all I'm saying.

*and to a lesser extent, myself, though I admit I'm being lackluster in the critical aid department because dear god is it more important that this is the same song and dance then actually bothering with the product because it's the same song and dance.
    Last edited by ArcaneArts; 01-11-2019, 04:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• The Throne
    replied
    Well, you could also NOT write in this topic.
    Simple and clean.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X