No announcement yet.

Explain Beast to me as if I was five

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dragonfire warps the body? I thought you would just see someone breathing a torrent of fire, not a distended jaw doing so

Comment

Originally posted by Primordial newcomer View Post
      dragonfire warps the body? I thought you would just see someone breathing a torrent of fire, not a distended jaw doing so
      It does not, but it's on the list of Atavisms where it's important to note that the effect is visible rather than invisible and I grouped it into the explanation to keep it simple but also grasp the whole picture.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
      The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
      Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

Originally posted by Primordial newcomer View Post
        Well yeah - you see the flames; you don't just see a guy breathing on something, and then it behaving like it's burning with no flames.

Comment

As always, you people are efficient and kind.
          Thank you again!

Comment

Originally posted by blodmåne View Post
            As always, you people are efficient and kind.
            Thank you again!
            Give us time.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
            The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
            Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

Working...
            X