Monster Mash 21/22 - Round 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monster Mash 21/22 - Round 10

Beast has its own vast share of monsters, so there are tons of possibilities for this one. Here's how I've narrowed it down.

A) Stigmatic Herald
    B) Militaristic Insatiable
    C) Unfettered Dinosaur
    D) Classic Larval Horror

Get yer votes in and let's see what we build!
    Last edited by Second Chances; 10-01-2022, 11:18 AM.

Chris H | Patreon | He/His | Currently Writing: Daughters of Hera (Scion, Nexus) | Rome 2e (CofD, Vault)

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (WIP) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf

I will choose the letter D

Comment

C) Unfettered Dinosaur - We need more Dinosaurs in CoD!

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
      LGBT+ through Ages
      LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

A, because I like seeing my advice followed.
        Last edited by ArcaneArts; 10-01-2022, 01:10 PM.

Kelly R.S. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
        The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
        Feminine pronouns, please.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
          A, because I like seeing my advice followed.
          Now I’m going to have to go looking for which advice you mean XD

Chris H | Patreon | He/His | Currently Writing: Daughters of Hera (Scion, Nexus) | Rome 2e (CofD, Vault)

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (WIP) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
            Now I’m going to have to go looking for which advice you mean XD
            Let me save you some work.

Kelly R.S. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
            The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
            Feminine pronouns, please.

Comment

Greatly appreciated Arc. I do remember that one and definitely integrated it a long time ago. Which is good because I don’t want to look at old the date is on that post XD

Comment

B! I am a humungous Insatiable fan!

Comment

D, to see what "classic" entails and to have a statted example pre-Devouring Horror at hand.

Resident Lore-Hound
                  Currently Consuming: Demon: the Descent 1e

Comment

Gaaarrrrggghh…… ‘D’ for this one.

I remember seeing an off-hand mention in the PGttCC about how a Horror isn’t technically a Goetia, and this entry might shed some light…

MtAw Homebrew:
                    Even more Legacies, updated to 2E
                    New 2E Legacies, expanded

Comment

A, a Herald would be very interesting.

Comment

Guess I'll go with A?

Thoughts ripple out, birthing others

Comment

A* or D^, don't care which, just count me as being whichever happens to be winning at the time.

*'Cause the word stigmatic suggests some connection to D:TD to me, which piques my currently unoccupied and slowly stagnating interest.

^since I'm not sure if the 'larval' bit is meant to indicate if the Horror is in the form of some sort of Larva, or is still the the larval-stage-equivalent of the Horror Lifecycle (probably the former, maybe a mixture), but both interest me greatly.

Comment

Working...
                          X