Songs of the Beast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lovecraft lite View Post
    Would someone kill me if I said Taylor Swift's Blank Space? The line "but darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream"just always makes me think of Beast.
    I don't want to listen to it to contradict you, but from what I remember, it's the closest of her discography.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
    The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
    Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

Would someone kill me if I said Taylor Swift's Blank Space? The line "but darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream"just always makes me think of Beast.

My wife (who edited Beast) played me this song with the game in mind.

See also: "You Should Know Where I'm Coming From," by Banks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQDoIzNKVSY

Comment

I have one that represents both beast and hero

The Heavy- what makes a good man? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08h0IVs4RKQ

Comment

Originally posted by blackhatmatt View Post

My wife (who edited Beast) played me this song with the game in mind.

See also: "You Should Know Where I'm Coming From," by Banks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQDoIzNKVSY
          So, I've never properly listened to the song before, just heard snatches of it. After this mention, I decided, "Eh, Okay, Taylor's not that bad, my avoidance of her is fairly shallow, let's give it a listen."

And now I have another character brewing in my head.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)

Comment

Madam Macabre Ft. Ashe - God Syndrome Works for a nemeses and even has an attached story on Madam Macabre's Deviant Art which provided great inspiration to me.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSOSJ0iRH1A

http://xmadame-macabrex.deviantart.c...lear-347705467

Comment

I'd go with the I Prevail cover then - Blank Space

Comment

Theme music to Castlevania! What better Lair can you imagine than the Castle itself?

Comment

Originally posted by MCN View Post
                  Theme music to Castlevania! What better Lair can you imagine than the Castle itself?
                  The castle should be the Lair of a Brood that has Atleast 1 incarnate... Likely 3-4 if your going for the Full Castle and it's reverse.

Light and Dark are two Sides of a Coin... Humanity is What Happens when it Lands on it's Edge.

Comment

Originally posted by reaperfrost8 View Post
                    I have one that represents both beast and hero

The Heavy- what makes a good man? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08h0IVs4RKQ

Another one by The Heavy- Short Change Hero https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtGzmxa3CH4

"This ain't no place for no hero.
                    This ain't no place for no better man.
                    This ain't no place for no hero...
                    to call home."

Comment

With the new revision, I suddenly realize how well Metal Gear Rising's soundtrack fits Heroes:

Hot Wind Blowing - Heroes in general.

The Only Thing I Know For Real - A more benign Hero beginning to realize that the story isn't supposed to be about them alone, and making it so is harming others.

It Has To Be This Way - Hero vs. Benign Beast

Comment

Originally posted by Leliel View Post
                        With the new revision, I suddenly realize how well Metal Gear Rising's soundtrack fits Heroes:

Hot Wind Blowing - Heroes in general.

The Only Thing I Know For Real - A more benign Hero beginning to realize that the story isn't supposed to be about them alone, and making it so is harming others.

It Has To Be This Way - Hero vs. Benign Beast

It's not as good as "It Has to Be This Way", but I'm hoping that I can work in Collective Consciousness somewhere.

Probably as somewhat related to the Primordial Dream.

"Nihhina kalekal-zidu kal masun, kal manudanadu. Nihhina kalekal-zidu nukal shaghu-desasudu — nihhina kalekal-zidu kal innu-desasudu udhkal samm." Arthur Ashe
                        Check out my tumblr for Chronicles of Darkness-related musings
                        He/him pronouns, please

Comment

For the most literal possible interpretation: Welcome To My Nightmare – Alice Cooper

Comment

With Me by Invocation Array

Your next Makara will thank me.

Comment

The Blue Man ...... An Incarnate making his own Legend...

Light and Dark are two Sides of a Coin... Humanity is What Happens when it Lands on it's Edge.

Comment

Welcome to My Nightmare (Alice Cooper) - If you want a cocky Beast to introduce an invading Hero to his Lair, this is the song to use.

Genius: the Transgression 2E is a thing that's being worked on.

Comment

Working...
                                X