Songs of the Beast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And, of course, for those very raw Predators/Ravagers: Fever Ray - The Wolf
    Kinda makes me think of a Forsaken pack-friendly Anakim Predator with a huge loup garou for a Horror.

Also, this.
    Last edited by Wormwood; 01-06-2018, 03:47 PM.

Comment

To Mega Therion - Therion

2 Hours of Dark Music - Adrian Von Zielger

1 Hour Dark Piano for Dark Thoughts

Comment

Raven in the Storm is good for almost any monster, but an especially nice fit for Beast, I think.

Comment

Animal - Definitely a Predator or Tyrant in their lair toying with a victim.

Novocaine - Mostly for the lines "In the truly gruesome do we trust," and "I am your worst nightmare." A Beast's rallying cry for his Brood.

Comment

I tend to listen to Andrew Stein's "Witch Hunt" and "Purple" whenever I'm in a Beast Mood. The former could easily be of a Hero whipping up a crowd into a frenzy, while the latter brings to mind a villainous Beast, feeling guilt over the fear he's striking into people, but has accepted his fate and played along.

Also, Beauty and the Beast songs are probably beating a dead horse at this point, but I found this cover of the Mob Song to be fitting for a Beast game. >__>

Comment

SO EDGY, and yet I can't deny it works damn well as a case sound for the sheer force of entropy that Beasts can be.

Sean K.I.W. Steele, Freelance Writer
              Work Blog Coming Soon
              The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
              Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

Working...
              X