No announcement yet.

Tokyo Ghoul as Beast game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So While the thematic argument you have there is rather fascinating [/sarcasm] how about some actual advice as to how can we interpret ghouls in wod mechanically, mainly their kagunes as this is their unique characteristic.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodspeaker View Post
      So While the thematic argument you have there is rather fascinating [/sarcasm] how about some actual advice as to how can we interpret ghouls in wod mechanically, mainly their kagunes as this is their unique characteristic.
      Why sarcasm - I pointed it have similiarities in topic? And Kagunes work simply as Atavisms.

My stuff for Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
      LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodspeaker View Post
        I would just treat Tokyo Ghouls as a pariah Bloodline. Their Bane is that their actually have to eat flesh to survive (3 lethal or aggravated to get 1 Vitae), and the damage they deal cannot be healed with Vitae or any other types of magic (to maintain the fear their hunger provokes). Also, their body parts and inner organs can be turned into a weapon that counts as a Bane against them (that is, the quinques in the anime). Said quinque would have a Damage Bonus equal to the highest Blood Potency among the "donors", and would require an amount of flesh (i.e lethal or aggravated damage) equal to the quinque's Structure x 2). A quinque that shifts between two or more types of weapons adds their Structures and then multiplies them by two. One quinque firearm requires an amount of flesh equal to Structure x 4, since every bullet that is fired from it causes aggravated damage even against Resilience, as if it were sunlight.

As for the benefits of this Bloodline, they don't have an unique Discipline, but gain a varying number of dots in Protean, Vigor, Resilience, Celerity and Auspex. When they meet the prerequisites, they automatically gain the Body Of Will, Juggernaut's Gait and Force Of Nature Devotions. All those mutations are just the Predatory/Unnatural Aspects of Protean 3 and 4, but improved with Vigor and Physical Intensity. Several of them have the Acute Senses, Bloodhound and Claws Of The Unholy Merits, as well. That instinctive and reflexive control of their extra limbs and organs could be a Celerity 1 + Auspex 1 Devotion. They spend 1 Vitae for ever week they rise during daylight, rather than each day. Any unique powers displayed by the characters not covered by Disciplines is a Devotion that may or may not be available to non-Tokyo Ghouls.

Let Him Speak.

Comment

A bit of topic necromancy, but from development of Tokyo Ghoul in later seasons, I can point Ghouls Kakujas are a lot like Beast Merging with her Horror.

My stuff for Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
          LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Was this really so important you had to necromance it?

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
            The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
            Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

Working...
            X