Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Release Date?

Hello!
    There's a release date for Beast: The Primordial? I'm looking forward to read this book.
    Last edited by Ipergigio; 09-23-2015, 05:51 AM.

Same here. I am very curious if a release date for this book has been confirmed yet?

"A dark shape crawls out from your closet. At first it looks like it has a large zipper for a mouth, however as it gets closer you soon realize that it isn't a zipper at all but rows of sharp yellow teeth!"

Comment

Books come out when they come out. The Monday Meeting notes tend to provide a decent running estimate of how close a given book is to being totally completed and released. As of September 28th, Beast is in the Layout portion of Art Direction.

Given that guesses for Mage 2e's corebook release are tending towards the winter holidays and Beast is further along in the process than that, best estimate off-the-cuff is "sometime in the next two months."

Resident Lore-Hound
      Currently Consuming: Demon: the Descent 1e

Comment

So, I just did the second proof for Beast (for context, "did the second proof" means "went through the pdf and put in page numbers to replace all the p. XXs"). At this point, the pdf goes to CCP for approvals, and then it'll get finished and, if the patterns holds, sent to Kickstarter backers. They'll have a chance to look through it and see if they catch any mistakes, which then get corrected, and then the whole thing gets put up for sale on PDF and POD.

When will that happen? My best guess would be sometime in November, but I really can't say for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by blackhatmatt View Post
          So, I just did the second proof for Beast (for context, "did the second proof" means "went through the pdf and put in page numbers to replace all the p. XXs"). At this point, the pdf goes to CCP for approvals, and then it'll get finished and, if the patterns holds, sent to Kickstarter backers. They'll have a chance to look through it and see if they catch any mistakes, which then get corrected, and then the whole thing gets put up for sale on PDF and POD.

When will that happen? My best guess would be sometime in November, but I really can't say for sure.
          I just got Kickstarter goose-pimples. Can't wait

"The phrase 'flies on the heads of pins' appeared 43 times in that journal, sometimes in the middle of sentences or written in the margins."

Comment

Sometime in November excellent, the annual terror that is my yearly burst of extended overtime ends then which means I will have time to sit down and really read the rules as well as develop a story.

Comment

So umm...When do backer Survey's go out?

Comment

Originally posted by HaplessWithDice View Post
                So umm...When do backer Survey's go out?
                Got mine Today, so Next 24 hours or so?

Light and Dark are two Sides of a Coin... Humanity is What Happens when it Lands on it's Edge.

Comment

So, probably a silly question, but: When filling out the survey, the total pledge amount (shown in the right section of the page) also includes the shipping cost shown further down, yes?
                  I'm unfamiliar with Kickstarters in general, and would like to avoid an embarrassing error.

β€œThe good sleep better, but the bad seem to enjoy the waking hours much more.” -Woody Allen ​

​

Comment

Well, I'm really hoping that Beast goes out after Mage 2E's complete. Because I picked Mage as my second corebook, and I already have the Mage 1E core.

Genius: the Transgression 2E is a thing that's being worked on.

Comment

Looks to be soonish as of this week's Monday meeting.

Patreon | He/His Pronouns | Currently Writing: Daughters of Hera (Scion, SP Nexus) | Rome 2e (CofD, ST Vault, very not official)

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (WIP) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf

Comment

Originally posted by Zimthehacker View Post
                        So, probably a silly question, but: When filling out the survey, the total pledge amount (shown in the right section of the page) also includes the shipping cost shown further down, yes?
                        I'm unfamiliar with Kickstarters in general, and would like to avoid an embarrassing error.
                        Yes, it includes the shipping price for the Prestige Edition. You don't have to pay it later. It's a question that is asked at every Kickstarter and is perfectly normal.

Kelly R.S. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
                        The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
                        Feminine pronouns, please.

Comment

Whelp Rose just stickied a thread to the top for errata and corrections. Current plan is apparently to have a backer draft out to us later on today. Excuse me while I squeal with joy for a bit.

Comment

Any updates on when this week we might be seeing it?

Comment

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow, but the real answer is "when it's ready."

Patreon | He/His Pronouns | Currently Writing: Daughters of Hera (Scion, SP Nexus) | Rome 2e (CofD, ST Vault, very not official)

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (WIP) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf

Comment

Working...
                              X