Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pick Your Poison - Favorite Foods of the Begotten

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    An Ugallu collector who's as fickle as the dragons from which he's connected to. Often, the only driving force behind his desire is simply that he doesn't already have it in his possession, but quickly loses interest after he's obtained it. His hoard is littered with treasures that, at the time, seemed like something he couldn't live without, but now sit around collecting dust as he's all but abandoned them. Sadly, he can't bring himself to part with something he owns, however neglected it may be, and woe be to anyone who tries to convince him to do otherwise!
    Last edited by Nyrufa; 12-16-2016, 11:01 AM.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Nyrufa View Post
      An Ugallu collector who's as fickle as the dragons from which he's connected to. Often, the only driving force behind his desire is simply that he doesn't already have it in his possession, but quickly loses interest after he's obtained it. His hoard is littered with treasures that, at the time, seemed like something he couldn't live without, but now sit around collecting dust as he's all but abandoned them. Sadly, he can't bring himself to part with something he owns, however neglected it may be, and woe be to anyone who tries to convince him to do otherwise!
      This reminds me of Gilgamesh from Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Zero. It's the almost childish avarice, and then the discarding of things once they're gained.


      Is it presumptuous of me to ask for alternating male/female pronouns?

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by ajf115 View Post

        This reminds me of Gilgamesh from Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Zero. It's the almost childish avarice, and then the discarding of things once they're gained.

        Came up with this one after reading the RMC previews.


        Anakim ravager who chooses a long term victim and gorges himself upon their destruction. He takes everything from them... everything! Their friends, their family, their jobs, their homes, their money, their reputation, their faith and even their self respect. By the time he feels satisfied, they are broken and despondent, kneeling amidst the ashes that was once their life. They have nothing left to destroy, except themselves, which he elects not to do. Why does he do this, you ask? What drives him to seek out the happiest people in the world and destroy everything they've ever loved?

        It's because he is a fire giant, and it is his destiny to bring ruin to paradise!

        Comment


        • #49
          I found this comic and was amused thinking about this character being a Beast...

          Could it work? ^^

          http://m.imgur.com/gallery/xBPuq

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Paradim View Post
            I found this comic and was amused thinking about this character being a Beast...

            Could it work? ^^

            http://m.imgur.com/gallery/xBPuq
            Ha, that dragon's hilarious, although I have no idea what its Family and Hunger would be. Makara, to simulate that sinking, nowhere-to-escape feeling? Tyrant, because he's forcing people to act in a certain way?


            MtAw Homebrew: Even more Legacies, updated to 2E

            Comment

            Working...
            X