Beast Character Sheets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beast Character Sheets

Hey Everyone! I hear the backer PDF's for Beast are out. I also heard a character sheet was not included. I did make one, so maybe they'll include it in the final PDF.

Anyway, I thought I'd post up the sheets I have for people to use. They aren't interactive yet, as OP hadn't asked me to add that feature yet. So, I'll still have to work on that. Mean time, I thought everyone would want to see these, just to tide you over until the interactive ones are ready...

Here is the link for the Beast page: http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/btp.html

Hope you like how they turned out...at least so far.

MrGone's Character Sheets
    For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Although I'm sure everyone is grateful for the link, the Kickstarter backer version does have your sheets included. They aren't part of the main pdf, each is its own pdf.

As always, good quality, thank you for them. I look forward to the interactive ones too, they are good when I am just jotting out character ideas.

(he/him/his)

Backer #2010

Comment

Looks great as always, Mr. Gone, but "Soul" should be "Horror"!

Social justice vampire/freelancer | He/Him

VtR: Curses of Caine in Requiem 2ndTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
      Podcast: The Breakup

Comment

Originally posted by ElvesofZion View Post
        Although I'm sure everyone is grateful for the link, the Kickstarter backer version does have your sheets included. They aren't part of the main pdf, each is its own pdf.
        Yea, just heard that. Sorry. I didn't back the kickstarter, and OP didn't tell me anything when they released it. Someone had told me it didn't come with one, but then found out later it was a separate pdf.

Sorry for the confusion.

Originally posted by ElvesofZion View Post
        As always, good quality, thank you for them. I look forward to the interactive ones too, they are good when I am just jotting out character ideas.
        Thank you very much! I'll let everyone know when I have it ready. Might be a week or two, wrapped up in a few other projects....

Originally posted by Yossarian View Post
        Looks great as always, Mr. Gone, but "Soul" should be "Horror"!
        Thanks. As for Soul becoming Horror, why is that? OP told me that needed to be Soul...

Comment

Soul got changed to Horror not too long ago when they made some revisions to the game. Perhaps they forgot to inform you of the change?

Comment

Originally posted by cmwatford View Post
            Soul got changed to Horror not too long ago when they made some revisions to the game. Perhaps they forgot to inform you of the change?
            Interesting....I guess so. Though, I think they asked me to make the sheet not too long before the pdf was released.

But, I'll be working on an "unofficial" version, so I'll get that corrected. If they ask me to make changes for the official version too, I'll mention that.

Thanks.

Comment

Speaking of, the current version adds the Beast's lair in dots to the Horror's attributes, on top of simply being the best of the beast's 3 in that category, so it might be nice to have a section to note down your horror's stats separately from your normal ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Elfive View Post
                Speaking of, the current version adds the Beast's lair in dots to the Horror's attributes, on top of simply being the best of the beast's 3 in that category, so it might be nice to have a section to note down your horror's stats separately from your normal ones.
                Yea, I'm thinking of removing the Breaking Points and Experience sections on page 2, and maybe doing a Horror section there...what do you think? Is just a section of lines useful for that, or does it need something more?

Comment

It needs it's own health track. It's possible to injure the horror and not the beast, and vice-versa.

Comment

Originally posted by Elfive View Post
                    It needs it's own health track. It's possible to injure the horror and not the beast, and vice-versa.
                    Hmmm....ok, I'll see what I can do.

Comment

Just wanted to let you know I have some Interactive versions up on the site now. It's mostly type-ins, as I still don't have any info for the drop down menus. But, since I was asked to make the official ones interactive, I wanted to get these out for people. Same link as above.

Also, soul is updated to Horror and I changed Breaking points to Satiety Preferences at the request of the dev.

Comment

Thanks to some help from lnodiv I now have a character sheet for Horrorspawn for Beast!

http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pd...nteractive.pdf

Comment

Mr Gone, if I can have some ideas for second version of the main Beast sheet, after my own experience in running the Beast game:
                          1. 'Family Ties' section on 1st page should be renamed into 'Lair's Traits'. Best would be somehow put there 'Per Scene:__' line, as this things rise with general Lair dots level - Lair's Traits are used by all Beasts, Family Ties are used only on those that made special crossover connection with other monsters.
                          2. 'Kinship Nightmares' section on 2nd page should then by renamed in to 'Family Ties & Kinship' - it's enough place for both.
                          3. In 'Visuals' section on 4th page, 'Group Chart' should be renamed 'Lair Chambers' - Your Chambers are more important.
                          4. As 5th page you could add Horror sheet that would be based on 'Dream Form' section of our Astral Traveler sheet from 2E Mage. Maybe expand it to the whole sheet page with using your Lair Sheet stuff. Or just merge Lair Sheet with 'Dream Form' section of Astral Traveler and update it's as 'Lair and Horror' sheet, simply.
                          Last edited by wyrdhamster; 09-30-2018, 03:23 PM.

My stuff for Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
                          LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
                            Mr Gone, if I can have some ideas for second version of the main Beast sheet, after my own experience in running the Beast game:
                            1. 'Family Ties' section on 1st page should be renamed into 'Lair's Traits'. Best would be somehow put there 'Per Scene:__' line, as this things rise with general Lair dots level - Lair's Traits are used by all Beasts, Family Ties are used only on those that made special crossover connection with other monsters.
                            2. 'Kinship Nightmares' section on 2nd page should then by renamed in to 'Family Ties & Kinship' - it's enough place for both.
                            3. In 'Visuals' section on 4th page, 'Group Chart' should be renamed 'Lair Chambers' - Your Chambers are more important.
                            4. As 5th page you could add Horror sheet that would be based on 'Dream Form' section of our Astral Traveler sheet from 2E Mage. Maybe expand it to the whole sheet page with using your Lair Sheet stuff. Or just merge Lair Sheet with 'Dream Form' section of Astral Traveler and update it's as 'Lair and Horror' sheet, simply.
                            Hey! Thanks for the suggestions. If you don't mind, send me an email sometime(so I can keep better track of it) and I'll add this to my to-do list.

Comment

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
                              There's already an addon sheet for Lair layout and Lair traits that you can easily merge into the core sheet pdf, which provides for points 1-3.

Having somewhere to notate both the Horrors stats as well as the Beast's non-merged dream form would be amazing, though.

Comment

Working...
                              X