Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, it's added now.

Comment

If you want any merits or whatever posted, if you could just post them on here or put a link up.

Comment

A couple of Kinship Nightmares I worked out.

-=-

Your Attacks Are Futile [Changeling]
        Dice Pool: Wits + Satiety vs. Resolve + Supernatural Advantage

Normal Effect: While under the effects of the Nightmare, the target does not benefit from the 10-again quality on all rolls made to target a specific body part.

High Satiety: The Beast's ability to stifle the momentum of one's strikes becomes even more detrimental to those who deign to challenge him. The victim of this Nightmare must roll an Exceptional Success in his attacks to inflict Tilts resulting from striking a specified body part.

Satiety Expenditure: The victim treats all failures in attack rolls as dramatic failures, and doubles all penalties from targeting a specific body part for the duration of the Nightmare. An attack aimed at the head, for example, suffers a -6 penalty instead of the usual -3.

You Will Know Pain [Sin-Eater]
        Dice Pool:
        Presence + Satiety vs. Stamina + Supernatural Advantage

Normal Effect: The victim begins taking wound penalties after a number of Health dots equal to his Stamina are filled with lethal damage. These penalties max out at -5, and last until the end of the scene.

High Satiety: The victim begins taking wound penalties whenever he incurs lethal damage.

Satiety Expenditure: By spending a point of Satiety, the Nightmare causes even the most superficial of injuries to inflict crippling pain. The effects of the Nightmare apply, now, with bashing damage,

"My Homebrew Hub"
        Age of Azar
        The Kingdom of Yamatai

Comment

Originally posted by Deionscribe View Post
          A couple of Kinship Nightmares I worked out.

-=-

Your Attacks Are Futile [Changeling]
          Dice Pool: Wits + Satiety vs. Resolve + Supernatural Advantage

Normal Effect: While under the effects of the Nightmare, the target does not benefit from the 10-again quality on all rolls made to target a specific body part.

High Satiety: The Beast's ability to stifle the momentum of one's strikes becomes even more detrimental to those who deign to challenge him. The victim of this Nightmare must roll an Exceptional Success in his attacks to inflict Tilts resulting from striking a specified body part.

Satiety Expenditure: The victim treats all failures in attack rolls as dramatic failures, and doubles all penalties from targeting a specific body part for the duration of the Nightmare. An attack aimed at the head, for example, suffers a -6 penalty instead of the usual -3.

You Will Know Pain [Sin-Eater]
          Dice Pool:
          Presence + Satiety vs. Stamina + Supernatural Advantage

Normal Effect: The victim begins taking wound penalties after a number of Health dots equal to his Stamina are filled with lethal damage. These penalties max out at -5, and last until the end of the scene.

High Satiety: The victim begins taking wound penalties whenever he incurs lethal damage.

Satiety Expenditure: By spending a point of Satiety, the Nightmare causes even the most superficial of injuries to inflict crippling pain. The effects of the Nightmare apply, now, with bashing damage,
          Thanks for dropping these off.

Comment

The normal effect of Attacks Are Futile looks... a little weak. Is attacking specific parts really common enough that not having 10-again on it is a huge deal? I have trouble seeing why I'd use it in combat over All Your Teeth Are Falling Out or You Must Obey.

Comment

This is actually an idea I’ve had rattling around in my skull for a while. Heck, I’ve even compiled a list of Homebrew Beast Families! Here they are;

??????? - Nightmares of Betrayal

Irkalla - Nightmares of The End

Ishin - Nightmares of Conflict

Typhon - Nightmares of Chaos

I’ve also found a fan-made hunger;

Festives - Hunger For Holiday Spirit

And here’s some Inheritances I came across (though I’ve added to the names to fit the naming scheme);

The Adoption - The Kin Joined

The Antagonism - The Hero Justified

The Cloistering - The Beast Retreats

The Devotion - The Beast Smitten

The Graduation - The Beast Accepted

The Symbiosis - The Beast Cooperative

I’ll report back with the threads at a later date.

Comment

Working...
              X