Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nightmares & Dreamscapes: Incursions from the Primordial Dream

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A stray thought breaking my own promise of not accessing the internet until the weekend; I wonder what non-Beast Primordial shenanigans we could get out of Kinship? Specifically, I was thinking of Persona Users again (yes, still at it), and then got the idea of people who gained the ability to form Kinship. And not with just monsters, but normal people too - something Beasts thought would be impossible. I wonder how that would look like?


    MtAw Homebrew: Even more Legacies, updated to 2E

    Comment


    • Originally posted by 21C Hermit View Post
      A stray thought breaking my own promise of not accessing the internet until the weekend; I wonder what non-Beast Primordial shenanigans we could get out of Kinship? Specifically, I was thinking of Persona Users again (yes, still at it), and then got the idea of people who gained the ability to form Kinship. And not with just monsters, but normal people too - something Beasts thought would be impossible. I wonder how that would look like?
      Well, what is "Kinship"? Family Ties Condition, Thicker Than Water social impression, Family Resemblance detection, Mother's Kiss supernatural power boost, Passing Resemblance disguise effect, Family Dinner Satiety gain.

      Humans-with-Kinship wouldn't gain that many advantages, especially Kinship with other humans.


      Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
      Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Vent0 View Post

        Well, what is "Kinship"? Family Ties Condition, Thicker Than Water social impression, Family Resemblance detection, Mother's Kiss supernatural power boost, Passing Resemblance disguise effect, Family Dinner Satiety gain.

        Humans-with-Kinship wouldn't gain that many advantages, especially Kinship with other humans.
        And special merits and Nightmares. Those can really alter the balance.


        Thoughts ripple out, birthing others

        Comment


        • Originally posted by FallenEco View Post

          And special merits and Nightmares. Those can really alter the balance.
          Merits, yeah. Kinship Nightmares assume access to Nightmares, which are their own thing. Grouping them together is fine, though.


          Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
          Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

          Comment

          Working...
          X