No announcement yet.

Best Lair Traits ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say the best Lair is the one that fits your Beast the best: I could stack loads of cool traits to make it stronger and more dangerous, but a thematically fitting Lair makes both more sense and is, at least in my opinion, more satisfying.
    That said, I like Lairs with traits that have nice synergy like Maze, Mirage and Corrosive, or Currents, Darkness and Razored. Something that hinders their movement, something that impairs their perception, and something to cause harm, because to me, that is very scary, and that's what a Lair should be, when all is said and done: a friggin' scary place.

Comment

Extreme Cold + Extreme Heat = Instant mind fuckery!

But honestly, I'd say that Disruption and Corrosive make for very useful traits. Let's see how well the hunters fight back when they've been stripped of their toys!

Comment

Originally posted by Nyrufa View Post
        Extreme Cold + Extreme Heat = Instant mind fuckery!

But honestly, I'd say that Disruption and Corrosive make for very useful traits. Let's see how well the hunters fight back when they've been stripped of their toys!
        Does the Primordial dream have phone reception, BTW?

In all seriousness, though, I can definitely agree with this, especially for the more tech-based Conspiracies (TFV, the Cheiron Group etc).

Is it presumptuous of me to ask for alternating male/female pronouns?

Comment

Working...
        X