Inspirational Images For Beast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, I LOVE the young Nemesis image!

The SCP one is nice, too. Definitly a Beast with the Ultimate Defense Combo: Unbreakable, Relentless Hunter, Looming Presence, Smashing Currents, Skin Deep.
    What using Skin Deep might look like:

Eshmaki, possibly using Behold My True Form

Anakim channeling his Horror with Skin Deep

Comment

• Judging by the pictures, I'm guessing that "Skin Deep" is an actual shapeshifting power that was sorely lacking in the basic rule book?

Now then, time for my family (Anakim) to get some love!

-------------------------------------------

A Tyrant

A Ravager

A Nemesis

A Predator

Last edited by Nyrufa; 05-11-2018, 07:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nyrufa View Post
        Yeah... pretty much sums up a young Nemesis!

That's from A Monster Calls, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by ajf115 View Post

No idea, just grabbed it while searching for monster / demon pics on Deviant Art in Google Search.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nyrufa View Post

No idea, just grabbed it while searching for monster / demon pics on Deviant Art in Google Search.
            It's a damn good book, and very Beast-ey. It could very easily be read as a child undergoing a Devouring by a Legendary Horror. It's more than a little harrowing, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by ajf115 View Post
              It is indeed, also, you can right click + S any picture (in chrome) to do a quick google image search

Comment

• Originally posted by IceBen View Post

It is indeed, also, you can right click + S any picture (in chrome) to do a quick google image search
                Handy. I did not know that.

And now, to make up for my non-image posts, here's some pictures:

An Inguma Tyrant representing the Other Creed, with Thralls and Minions as Lair Traits.

A group of Beasts meet in the Lair of a Makara who represents the vastness of the cosmos, with the Exposed Trait.

An ancient Incarnate who's taken up a totemic/protector-type role, feeding on their worshipper's enemies' fear in exchange for worship (and to protect their human family).

Comment

• A Namtaru Ravager - the Sin of Envy

An Ugallu Tyrant - the Sin of Wrath

An Eshmaki Predator - the Sin of Pride

An Anakim Enabler - the Sin of Sloth

Comment

• https://www.deviantart.com/art/Still-744655088

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• An Eshmaki Predator, who just brought low a mighty Tyrant!

A Namtaru Predator, halfway through dinner.

The byproduct of a Namtaru mating with an Ugallu

An Ugallu Collector, fresh from the hunt.

Comment

• Crap namtaru, do you think it is possible and lore friendly for storytellers to have something unique happen (at an extremely low chance) when two different horrors mate

Comment

• NSFW nartumu enabler https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20080707022820

Comment

• Originally posted by Primordial newcomer View Post
                            Crap namtaru, do you think it is possible and lore friendly for storytellers to have something unique happen (at an extremely low chance) when two different horrors mate

I'd actually be surprised if cross breeding didn't happen a lot more often. Though the idea of hybridized Horrors would be mostly cosmetic. While it's true that most Atavisms are associated with a particular family, there's nothing outright preventing the other families from manifesting them too.

You could have an Anakim with Wings of the Raptor, for example.

Which, now that I think about it, would probably allow you to perform an Attack on Titan style air drop right into enemy territory.

Last edited by Nyrufa; 05-15-2018, 04:52 PM.

Comment

• sometimes, all you need is a little photoshop

Comment

• Originally posted by Wormwood View Post
                                sometimes, all you need is a little photoshop
                                I spy with my little eye... A kelpie.

Comment

Working...
                                X