Inspirational Images For Beast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nyrufa View Post

I'd personally flip a coin between Namtaru and Anakim. If you try to fight it or progress without its permission, it just up and kills your ass.
    More like "it catches you by surprise and kills you". Amygdala is no big deal when you can see it, you go past half a dozen of them in Yahar'Gul. When you actually get to fight it, it's quite a pushover

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub
    Nightmares & Dreamscapes - Got any ideas about the denizens of the Primordial Dream? Come here and let's share our nightmares together

We finally got pictures of Pluto. No Mi-Go in sight. Those bastards are clever.

Comment

(This made me smile)
      Last edited by Cinder; 04-15-2017, 03:05 PM.

Nightmares & Dreamscapes - Got any ideas about the denizens of the Primordial Dream? Come here and let's share our nightmares together

Comment

Originally posted by Cinder View Post

"Statistically, I've probably killed more people than you!"

Comment

And now for something completely different.....

Light and Dark are two Sides of a Coin... Humanity is What Happens when it Lands on it's Edge.

Comment

KILL IT WITH FIRAGRA!

Comment

Beast and Hero, another day into the fray

Comment

I'll let you decide what this could be

Comment

I'll let you decide what this could be
                  ...Well. It's definitely... something.

Here's a few images in return. Or links to images, anyway.

http://u-ra-cil.deviantart.com/art/humbaba-192331722

http://lingy-0.deviantart.com/art/witch-85154566

Warning: NSFW
                  http://lackofa.deviantart.com/art/Shadow-Self-268391565

Is it presumptuous of me to ask for alternating male/female pronouns?

Comment

Show some love for our friends under the sea!

Comment

Originally posted by Nyrufa View Post
                      Show some love for our friends under the sea!

"Under the sea, under the sea, things are much better down where it's wetter, under the sea..."

Hehe. Nice pictures, though. I particularly like the Ursula one.
                      Last edited by ajf115; 04-22-2017, 04:26 PM.

Is it presumptuous of me to ask for alternating male/female pronouns?

Comment

Originally posted by ajf115 View Post

"Under the sea, under the sea, things are much better down where it's wetter, under the sea..."

Hehe. Nice pictures, though. I particularly like the Ursula one.

I thought that one was great, too.

Comment

Well I have Scylla and Charybdis

Comment

Well I have Scylla and Charybdis
                            Scylla looks ready to rock out!

Comment

I was satisfied for today but I stumbled upon this. I imagine it might be a Hero inside a Lair regretting his life choices. Plus creepy Horror

Comment

Working...
                              X