• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cinder View Post

I'll let you decide what this could be
    An Insatiable!

Comment

Before...

...and aftermath

Last edited by Cinder; 05-04-2017, 05:14 PM.

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub
      Currently writing: "Dark Era: The Forest That Weeps".

Hopes to write about monsters, shapeshifters and soulless abominations someday. If you have criticism that can help me improve, I'm always here

Comment

Hopes to write about monsters, shapeshifters and soulless abominations someday. If you have criticism that can help me improve, I'm always here

Comment

Comment

And another one!

Comment

Namtaru? Makara? Could be both, as long as it spawns stuff or plays with flesh. I personally lean towards the former.

Comment

http://kgoggles.deviantart.com/art/E...urgh-626727713

I don't know about you, but I could imagine the Simurgh as a Nemesis who punishes any who harm her ward with Extreme Prejudice (the capitalisations are intentional). The ultimate doting mum.

Is it presumptuous of me to ask for alternating male/female pronouns?

Comment

Originally posted by Cinder View Post
                  [SPOILER]

Namtaru? Makara? Could be both, as long as it spawns stuff or plays with flesh. I personally lean towards the former.

I'm seeing an awful lot of tentacles in there. Also, she seems to be down in a pit of some kind?

Comment

Three possible Collectors.

"Fate is a cruel jester with a finely developed sense of irony." - Sir Night as portrayed by Leliel, The Horror Recognition Guide

Comment

• Originally posted by GibberingEloquence View Post
                      Three possible Collectors.

I don't know, that first one looks a bit like a filthy demon. They aren't family!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nyrufa View Post

I don't know, that first one looks a bit like a filthy demon. They aren't family!
                        Somehow it makes me think of the earth-dragon from the MMO Rift, Laethys. She's based around wealth and infinite greed.

Is it presumptuous of me to ask for alternating male/female pronouns?

Comment

• Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

Comment

• Originally posted by Nyrufa View Post

Alternatively, a Beast symbolizing greed with leverage over a Stigmatic or Unchained minion. Family they aren't, but they're still great assets to have on your side.

Anybody posted the critters from Monsterverse? Still dunno how to post images here, but Google shows me that the kaiju over there look awesome.

MtAw Homebrew: Even more Legacies, updated to 2E

Comment

• Originally posted by 21C Hermit View Post

Still dunno how to post images here

Click the A button over there and look for the icon that resembles a picture with a sun and 2 mountains. Post the pic's URL and it should upload the image properly. To find the pic's URL, right click on it and press Copy Image Address.

Hope that helps.

Comment

• Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

Comment

Working...
                                X