Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - Beast edition.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mofous From what I've seen there aren't any listed merits or powers to allow a Beghotten to feed by deliberately releasing their Horror upon the dreamscape.

SdeSpencer I didn't see anything that explicitly says that its impossible for a Beast to become kin with a Hero, but in my mind this would be an ST call that borders on a houserule. I mean the Hero in Conquering who was most amiable to Beasts pretty much had the rule of pass through and don't cause trouble and I won't kill you. So while I wouldn't say its explicitly against the RAW it feels less like a thing that would happen in a Chronicle on the player's side and very much like something that would be more of a story hook based on, "Wait why would a Hero go out of their way to save a Beast?"

Comment

• Originally posted by mofous View Post
      A simple, and potentially stupid, question. Can a beast enter a dream and deliberately feed on a victim in that dream. I know the Horror can do that when left at Starving for too long, but can a PC feed this way?
      Take control of your horror, have them travel through the local hive of the primordial dream. The horror can potentially then travel into the dream of someone, in which it can then attempt to terrify the individual in a manner appropriate for your hunger. Finding the dream of someone specific could be rather difficult though and there are no rules for it.

Genius templates (for Demon: the Descent)

Rakshasa: the Kingdom (Featuring the Extinction Chronicle) [WIP]

Comment

• Originally posted by nalak42 View Post
        SdeSpencer I didn't see anything that explicitly says that its impossible for a Beast to become kin with a Hero, but in my mind this would be an ST call that borders on a houserule. I mean the Hero in Conquering who was most amiable to Beasts pretty much had the rule of pass through and don't cause trouble and I won't kill you. So while I wouldn't say its explicitly against the RAW it feels less like a thing that would happen in a Chronicle on the player's side and very much like something that would be more of a story hook based on, "Wait why would a Hero go out of their way to save a Beast?"
        Thank you!

Comment

Working...
        X