Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - Beast edition.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Konradleijon View Post
    What type of beasts makes the best domnatirix
    All of them.

Comment

• I wonder if one could make a career about being really hardcore
      Y

Comment

What type of beasts makes the best domnatirix
        Any of the families would probably be fine, maybe an enabler hunger might work out well.

Comment

• Could the make a,career out of it?

Comment

Could the make a,career out of it?
            Remember that your customers are going to experience serious shock, well beyond the enjoyable kind, for you to feed. Given how the sex industry works, I'd say probably not, at least not if you plan to feed on clients.

Comment

• I can't find the roll, price and action speed for Imposing a Lair Trait in the corebook. How does it work?

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

• Also, if Thralls are Dreamborn, how do you determine Rank, and thus Influences and Numina?

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Aquatosic View Post
                  Also, if Thralls are Dreamborn, how do you determine Rank, and thus Influences and Numina?
                  I don't think they're true Dreamborn. They're functions of the Lair and the Horror, rather than beings in their own right. That said, the idea of a Thrall 'evolving' into a separate entity is an interesting one...

Comment

• Originally posted by ajf115 View Post
                    I don't think they're true Dreamborn. They're functions of the Lair and the Horror, rather than beings in their own right. That said, the idea of a Thrall 'evolving' into a separate entity is an interesting one...

What do you mean by "true" Dreamborn. The book says they are Dreamborn.

Comment

I can't find the roll, price and action speed for Imposing a Lair Trait in the corebook. How does it work?
                      Pages 101-2. It's free and unrolled if you're in the presence of one of your Lair Traits, while it costs a Willpower point and a point of Satiety and requires a Wits + Resolve roll with a modifier based on the location's similarity to one of your Chambers to bring them up without an existing Tilt.

Resident Sanguinary Analyst
                      Currently Consuming: Changeling: the Lost 1e

Comment

• Originally posted by Satchel View Post
                        Pages 101-2. It's free and unrolled if you're in the presence of one of your Lair Traits, while it costs a Willpower point and a point of Satiety and requires a Wits + Resolve roll with a modifier based on the location's similarity to one of your Chambers to bring them up without an existing Tilt.

Thank you kindly. Any word on whether it's a Reflexive or Instant action?

Comment

Thank you kindly. Any word on whether it's a Reflexive or Instant action?
                          I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess it's instant, like most actions are; it's sharing mechanical real estate with opening Primordial Pathways.

Comment

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess it's instant, like most actions are; it's sharing mechanical real estate with opening Primordial Pathways.

And that's instant too? Ok, thanks again

Comment

You put satiety to the same place with the willpower use:

-if a trait is present (place is resonant) free and no roll needed
                              -if you use satiety, no roll needed either
                              -if the location is similar to a chamber, then you can use a willpower and roll

Comment

• Originally posted by IceBen View Post
                                You put satiety to the same place with the willpower use:

-if a trait is present (place is resonant) free and no roll needed
                                -if you use satiety, no roll needed either
                                -if the location is similar to a chamber, then you can use a willpower and roll
                                There is nothing to suggest that a substitute location is less costly to impose Traits on than the direct basis for the Chamber.

Comment

Working...
                                X