Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - Beast edition.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you.

Comment

• so I was reading the sundered world dark era and have a question.

the book mentions that some pangeans became trapped in the world of flesh after the gauntlet formed, and then formed into myth, monsters of legend (it specifically says the words myth and legend)

is this a possible creation of the first horrors?

Comment

• Sure. Alternatively since Horrors (I've not read the latest Beast book) tend to be sort of particularly aggressive aspects of humanity's collective unconscious, they could be memories of actual Pangaeans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Primordial newcomer View Post
          so I was reading the sundered world dark era and have a question.

the book mentions that some pangeans became trapped in the world of flesh after the gauntlet formed, and then formed into myth, monsters of legend (it specifically says the words myth and legend)

is this a possible creation of the first horrors?
          Probably not, since the siderbar concerning the other supernaturals in the world at the time includes creatures who are most certainly Beasts.

Now, did some of the Pangaeans becomes horrors or even Family Progenitors in the source of the Sundering?

Maaaaybe.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
          The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
          Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.
          Currently Working On: Memento Mori(GtSE)

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
            Probably not, since the siderbar concerning the other supernaturals in the world at the time includes creatures who are most certainly Beasts.

Now, did some of the Pangaeans becomes horrors or even Family Progenitors in the source of the Sundering?

Maaaaybe.
            I should've said possible origins. I do like the idea of them becoming progenitors of families though.

also, i wonder how much more powerful beast were then

Comment

Working...
            X