Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - Beast edition.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TempleBuilder View Post
    Absolutely. Maybe I’m wrong. But my past experience says I under react to things. *shrug*
    Ahh ok. Also, very VERY sorry if I was coming off as rude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Primordial newcomer View Post

Ahh ok. Also, very VERY sorry if I was coming off as rude.
      What? No, not at all. It was a valid point.

Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
      It's definitely a good idea to get into gothic/Romantic(not romantic) literature, goth cinema, and the gothic subculture on the whole the longer one relates to and experiences the Chronicles- and World- of Darkness franchise, though not neccesary. I (and many other writers) read Byron and watched The Crow so you don't have to.

Also, because it's loosely related to this topic and I love it:

Wow. Thank you, ArcaneArts.
      Edit: oh your signature says you would prefer Arcane.
      Thank you, Arcane.

To whomever reads this, I hope you have a good day/night. May you be Happy.

So, I made some Mage Legacies here, with some help. They vary in quality, but I hope you take a look at them. Every one contains pieces of me, for better or worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by TempleBuilder View Post
        Wow. Thank you, ArcaneArts.
        Edit: oh your signature says you would prefer Arcane.
        Thank you, Arcane.
        Kelly or Sean work, as is comfortable for you to use.
        Last edited by ArcaneArts; 09-13-2021, 11:43 AM.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
        The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
        Feminine pronouns, please.

Comment

• Hi everyone, I had a question regarding the Legendary Horror merit introduced in the BPG, not so much its function however.

What numina would you say the Horror would be able to access? The general ones as described in the main corebook, potentially the Unfettered numina etc, I've always been puzzled at what could and could not go when selecting the merit for this.

Comment

Working...
          X