Ask the Writer--Beast Ready-Made PCs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask the Writer--Beast Ready-Made PCs

Caveat--I won't promise I'll answer everything. But I'm writing a blog post about the Beast Ready-Made PCs, and I wanted to check in here to see if there were any specific questions any of y'all have about my process or about the characters. If so, post them here!

Hayley Margules, historian and former OPP writer
    Chronicles of Darkness: Dark Eras and Companion, Beast: The Primordial Ready-Made Characters, and Dark Ages: Tome of Secrets

Which of the characters were your favorite? Alternatively, what was your inspirations, both for the characters in general and their Horrors/Lairs in particular?

Comment

What's the Families/Hunger spread? Is it one of each or something more uneven? Why?

Comment

Is there a theme from regional mythology linking them all together, and if so which one?

Comment

If there's a movie with those characters it'd be a drama? An action thriller an horror flick?

Comment

(So far, I can and will answer all of these =).)

Chronicles of Darkness: Dark Eras and Companion, Beast: The Primordial Ready-Made Characters, and Dark Ages: Tome of Secrets

Comment

Where do they operate? Are they from different nationalities? Do some of them have custom kinship nightmares? Are there descriptions of their favorite feeding methods?

I stand with the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe against the North Dakota Access Pipeline https://www.facebook.com/ajplusengli...0139732127536/
              Please sign the petition: https://t.co/42VMYy7WzA

Comment

Team Cap or Team Iron Man?

Sean K.I.W. Steele, Freelance Writer
                Work Blog Coming Soon
                The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey

Comment

Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
                  Team Cap or Team Iron Man?
                  Like that's actually a question.

Comment

Originally posted by hm8453a View Post

Like that's actually a question.
                    I'm hurt! These are the serious, salient questions of our day!

Might as well say "Honey or Jam?" isn't a serious question.
                    Last edited by ArcaneArts; 05-07-2016, 04:26 PM.

Work Blog Coming Soon

Comment

Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
                      I'm hurt! These are the serious, salient questions of our day!

Might as well say "Honey or Jam?" isn't a serious question.
                      Well, if you're asking me re: Team Cap/Team Ironman, I'd hope you know.

Are you asking for each of the characters?

Comment

Characters.

(I am being facetious, but heck, it's a fun question to ask for characters.)

Work Blog Coming Soon

Comment

Is any of them dating other beasts or supernatural beings?

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
                            Is any of them dating other beasts or supernatural beings?
                            This is a great and extremely relevant question and I'm not even kidding a little bit and the answer is yes. And I will give more details in the blog post.

Comment

Triple yay!

Comment

Working...
                              X