Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post

She's aMaiazing
    That would work better if her name were pronounced like MAY-uh (it's pronounced MY-uh), but still hilarious, I laughed =D.

-

Comment

Originally posted by hm8453a View Post

That would work better if her name were pronounced like MAY-uh (it's pronounced MY-uh), but still hilarious, I laughed =D.
      Also,you gotta love it how her human face looks compeltely calm while her mermaid face is all like "THAT TO EAT SOME HOOMANS UP"

Comment

Ready Made Characters seem to be going out to backers this week! How excited are you?

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

I really want to have this in my hands!

Remi. she/her. game designer.

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
            Ready Made Characters seem to be going out to backers this week! How excited are you?
            Literally dying okay not literally but I'm really excited

-

Comment

They're here!

Comment

Originally posted by Daigotsu Max View Post
                They're here!
                I know, I just got the email!!

I hope you all love them.

-

Comment

I know, I just got the email!!

I hope you all love them.

They look awesome so far. Just curious about something, unless I'm missing them - did you set the Lair Traits for the characters? Or is it left up to the players?

Comment

They look awesome so far. Just curious about something, unless I'm missing them - did you set the Lair Traits for the characters? Or is it left up to the players?
                    I did write them, but it looks like they weren't included (maybe because they were supposed to be left up to players, or maybe a mistake). I'm heading into something right now, but I'll message Matt about it later if he doesn't see this first.

-

Comment

I did write them, but it looks like they weren't included (maybe because they were supposed to be left up to players, or maybe a mistake). I'm heading into something right now, but I'll message Matt about it later if he doesn't see this first.
                      No problem. Might be worth flagging as an errata - or maybe it's just that there's no room for them on the sheet :P

Comment

I Will not be able to get it until it comes to the drive through RPG. Would you guys mind giving me a description for each of the Horrors on the characters art?

Comment

No problem. Might be worth flagging as an errata - or maybe it's just that there's no room for them on the sheet :P

Yeah, there's not a slot for them on the sheet we used, and I forgot that the stat blocks as written in the text version don't show up in the pdf (they get converted into the sheets, doy). Someone wants to add that to errata, I can add them to the text.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
                            I Will not be able to get it until it comes to the drive through RPG. Would you guys mind giving me a description for each of the Horrors on the characters art?
                            Aside from the art, there's also descriptions of the Horrors in the characters' writeups.

11-foot giant covered in form-fitting sheets of ice.

A rocky figure, a mass of soot and dirt that rots everything around it.

Snake-tailed woman with razor-sharp teeth and long hair that shifts colour like oil.

Lanky, hairless thing with scalpels on the edge of spindly fingers, with gleaming dark eyes and skin like rubber that droops from the face and neck.

A gargoyle-like creature, a moving shadow with sharp edges that absorbs anything and anyone in its path. Looking into the shadow causes a feeling of dread that it knows the viewer more deeply and intimately than they could know themselves.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

How does everyone like the Changeling that made it in? I'm very curious about them.

Remi. she/her. game designer.

Comment

Originally posted by blackhatmatt View Post

Yeah, there's not a slot for them on the sheet we used, and I forgot that the stat blocks as written in the text version don't show up in the pdf (they get converted into the sheets, doy). Someone wants to add that to errata, I can add them to the text.

Done.

Also, in my Beast campaign one of my players is playing an Anakim who's a school principal, so he was over the moon to see he wasn't the only one who had this idea

Edit: just finished reading through the book. Very solid product. I like the concepts, in particular the Rotting Debris and Scalpel Hands Horrors. There are some interesting concepts in there too. I probably won't use the characters as PCs - my players already have theirs - but they might show up as NPCs, or at the very least inspirational material. Well done!
                                Last edited by Daigotsu Max; 09-14-2016, 05:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X