X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hm8453a
    started a topic Ask the Writer--Beast Ready-Made PCs

Ask the Writer--Beast Ready-Made PCs

Caveat--I won't promise I'll answer everything. But I'm writing a blog post about the Beast Ready-Made PCs, and I wanted to check in here to see if there were any specific questions any of y'all have about my process or about the characters. If so, post them here!

• Darksider
    replied
    I don't think they still post here, and this thread is almost 2 years old. You should have probably just made a new topic post instead of necroing this thread. Keep that in mind for the future.

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    hm8453a, could you write us what Lair Traits were planned for Bloodstained Brood characters here? I can simply post them in my private notes, if PDF is not updated on this...

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    I re-downloaded PDF file from DriveThru and characters STILL do not have Lair Traits in it.

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    Were Lair Traits added to character sheets, finally? I run today Bloodstained Brood with my own story and we found that characters do not have their Traits. I maybe have old version of PDF and re-download from DriveThru will fix it?

Leave a comment:

• Daigotsu Max
    replied
    Originally posted by hm8453a View Post

I didn't want to say anything until it was all done, but yeah, the new art was completed within a day.. Everyone takes this kind of thing very seriously.

It needed to be fixed, and it was. Great job on everyone's part really.

Me, I'm mostly delighted we get the Lair traits as well. Particularly as the ones for the Anakim are so close to the one in my game as well

Leave a comment:

• Second Chances
    replied
    Ah, much better art!

Leave a comment:

• hm8453a
    replied
    Originally posted by Daigotsu Max View Post
    RMC have been updated with more appropriate art for the Changeling character, and Lair traits for the Beasts. Happy days!
    I didn't want to say anything until it was all done, but yeah, the new art was completed within a day.. Everyone takes this kind of thing very seriously.

Leave a comment:

• Daigotsu Max
    replied
    RMC have been updated with more appropriate art for the Changeling character, and Lair traits for the Beasts. Happy days!

Leave a comment:

• ObrimosMaintenance
    replied
    Count me in as well, if it's being done! I have ideas for characters I would like to explore Washington DC with.

Leave a comment:

• hm8453a
    replied
    Aww, thanks, all! I'll keep it in mind =).

Leave a comment:

• Second Chances
    replied
    Originally posted by aslan751 View Post
    Well if you decide to do that in an online format, I would love to get in on that.
    OMG, Me too!

Leave a comment:

• aslan751
    replied
    Well if you decide to do that in an online format, I would love to get in on that.

Leave a comment:

• hm8453a
    replied
    Thank you! I'd like to run it again now that I have more experience, actually.

Leave a comment:

• aslan751
    replied
    Originally posted by hm8453a View Post

The first campaign I ever ran was a mage game set in DC. The players were set to an investigation of a slasher who evoked vampirism in his murders. And then they actually had to recover a Changeling from the Cheiron Group. The same Changeling Annika is based on, but she was eight in the game (side note, if you go to her character sheet at the link below, you can see the photo-reference I sent Matt). The Cheiron Group had drafted a pediatric endocrinologist (who was the biological father of another mage, a twenty-two year old woman named Meadowlark who was in a relationship with one of the Councilors) to study if there was anyway for them to mimic her thermal adaption in medical care.
    That sounds fantastic.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X