This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Persistent Atavisms and revealing your nature

If an Atavism has an 'always on' effect, can other supernaturals see your true form literally all the time? Or only when you take advantage of the 'always on' power?

Only when taken advantage of would be more atmospheric.

Comment

Originally posted by SunlessNick View Post
      Only when taken advantage of would be more atmospheric.

I don't know. Would be kind of funny to see their reactions when a dragon strolls into the meeting room, or a tentacled freak walks into the local bar and orders a drink.

Comment

That awkward moment when you realize Mimir's Wisdom means all supernaturals know who you are all the fracking time.

Comment

Originally posted by nalak42 View Post
          That awkward moment when you realize Mimir's Wisdom means all supernaturals know who you are all the fracking time.

Ha, that'd cause a right bit of hilarious chaos, especially if a Nakama/Clique of Nobles met them, or their kid spots them after getting turned into a supernatural being.

My take on it would be that the Beast would constantly demonstrate some sort of minor tell that would tip other supernaturals off that this fella' ain't human, at least not entirely, when not actively using it (such as a faint scent of ozone surrounding a thunderbird Begotten) and the standard 'turn into their horror for the duration of useage' for active useage.

Comment

Necromancy is not a good thing on this forum.

Don't revive a thread over four years old.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Working...
            X