What's in the BtP Player's Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's in the BtP Player's Guide

As asked in the question, does anyone actually know what's going to be in BtP Player's Guide? What about BtP Build You Legend?

Nothing yet, given that it doesn't exist!

Call me Regina or Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

Safe to say it'll likely include things similar to the other game Player guides? ie The Blood for Vampire and The Rage for Werewolf.

Comment

Hard to say really. It would probably include an expansion on the mechanics of the base book, and may offer up some new Nightmares for players to take at character creation. Maybe some new Atavisms? It remains to be seen if/when we get it though, especially with the current projects to update the gamelines to Second Edition. If such a gamebook were to go over how Beasts interact with supernaturals, it would be best if everything was on an even keel first.

Comment

Matt brought it up in another thread, but he confirmed there's two new Families and two new Hungers (among other Player's Guide things). The Families haven't been revealed, and one of the Hungers is still [REDACTED], but the Hunger for Secrets (Whispers) was spoiled. I wrote up the new Hungers, and I'm very excited for everyone to try them out.

Sam Young | Vampires ruin everything freelancer

VtR: Curses of Caine in Blood and SmokeTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
          I podcast: The Breakup, a podcast about destroying the things you love

Comment

Originally posted by Yossarian View Post
            Matt brought it up in another thread, but he confirmed there's two new Families and two new Hungers (among other Player's Guide things). The Families haven't been revealed, and one of the Hungers is still [REDACTED], but the Hunger for Secrets (Whispers) was spoiled. I wrote up the new Hungers, and I'm very excited for everyone to try them out.
            It's ironic that the Hunger for SECRETS is the first to be revealed

Comment

Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post

It's ironic that the Hunger for SECRETS is the first to be revealed
              We like to keep people guessing!

Sam Young | Vampires ruin everything freelancer

VtR: Curses of Caine in Blood and SmokeTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
              I podcast: The Breakup, a podcast about destroying the things you love

Comment

Working...
              X