Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Non-Abusive/Empathetic True Fae...even possible? (and Wyrd 10 Changelings)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm..This thread has traveled pretty far (with a bunch of ideas I am going to use to torment my players), but think the heart of the OP's question was "Can I have immortality and unlimited power without paying any of those nagging lose-your-soul costs?" To which I would say "No".
    Everyone who plays the game is welcome to do with it as they see fit, from setting, to themes, to mechanics, but as the Chronicles of Darkness is set up, Death is Real, Consequences are Real, Sacrifices are Real, Monsters are Real (and you a likely to be that Monster, or to be its Prey). If you find that you are unable to accept any of the concepts presented above, you may be better served either playing something more to tastes, or spilling a little ink to remake the setting.

Curios, Relics, and Tomes - A collection of Relics (Cursed and Otherwise)
    The Horror Lab - A collection of Beasts, Monsters and less definable things.
    Twilight Menagerie - A collection of Ephemeral Entities

Comment

Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
      zettai
      unmei
      mokushiroku

::eyes narrow::

ArcaneArts, you are my least favorite person right now.

A wet-nurse and a midwife in a dark desert
      A gold-gilded Shangri-La
      Day and night turning in on each other
      A time-gilded lost paradise

Darkness over Sodom
      Darkness in the light
      Darkness over yonder
      Darkness never ending
      The absolute destiny: apocalypse
      The absolute destiny: apocalyptic darkness, apocalypse

Comment

Originally posted by nothri View Post

::eyes narrow::

ArcaneArts, you are my least favorite person right now.
        MOKUSHI KUSHIMO SHIMOKU KUMOSHI MOSHIKU SHIKUMO
        MOKUSHI KUSHIMO SHIMOKU KUMOSHI MOSHIKU SHIKUMO

Hey, you read it.

Sean K.I.W. Steele, Onyx Path Freelancer
        Working on:Night Horrors: Enemy Action
        The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey

Comment

Haven't read all of the thread yet, but to Veindark.

Sources can be found here:
          http://theonyxpath.com/category/worl...gelingthelost/

In the Merits document there are 2 merits you can look at to live a long time as a high clarity Changeling.
          Im not going to quote all of the texts, just mentioning relevant parts.

Forever and a Day (•)
          Effect: Double her Wyrd for the purposes of determining her lifespan (see p. XX). This cannot take her effective
          Wyrd beyond ten dots.

Long of Days (••)
          Effect: Some portion of the Gentry’s agelessness has rubbed off on you, and you not feel time’s
          passage as a mortal might. In some
          Lost, this manifests immediately. In others, it waits until a specific age and either slows, or
          ceases entirely.

In the Contracts document there is a Contract that lets you de-age yourself and others by taking a walk through the Hedge.

Flickering Hours (•••)
          Selecting the right trods, you alter the passage of time for yourself and any companions while in
          the Hedge.
          Cost: 2 Glamour for the changeling alone, 2 Glamour + 1 Willpower for a group
          • Fairest: The Fairest ages or rejuvenates herself and/or her subjects by one year when using this
          Contract. This effect is permanent.

Edit: Finished reading the Thread. The discussion did not go where I expected. Also, Veindark is banned?
          Last edited by RBAWintrow; 12-22-2016, 06:27 PM.

Comment

As of now, Veindark is banned. I don't know why. I did see a warning in another post from a mod, but it is probably a bad idea and in bad taste to discuss it.

Comment

Working...
            X