CtL2e Anthology in post editing Development

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CtL2e Anthology in post editing Development

As it says in the title. I'm looking forward to this book very much and it shouldn't be much longer, because I don't think it has to go thru layout or art (except for a cover), or any other stages, except at the press.

I don't actually know what post editing development is honestly, although I'm reasonably certain 2e Changeling: The Lost Anthology will be available reasonably soon.

Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post
    I don't actually know what post editing development is honestly, although I'm reasonably certain 2e Changeling: The Lost Anthology will be available reasonably soon.
    Basically, post-editing development is when the editor hands back their notes to the developer, and the developer combs through them, deciding which edits to keep and which to pass, and doing requested rewriting and polishing. It's usually a pretty quick process, relative to other steps.

David A Hill Jr
    Freelance Writer
    Independent Game Designer

Comment

Thank you, so it will likely be out soon unless there is another step.

Comment

well, there is the possibility of that kickstarter from the start of the year. which I have mixed feelings on but that is an entirely different thread

but hopefully we can get changeling with in the quarter.

Comment

Working...
        X