Question about the Huntsman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Master Aquatosic View Post
    even if he had the "signature", I think Huntsmen could just look at them and tell that it's not you once they see the mortal

Not sure if the Huntsman "sees" in the way we do. In certain cultures, shamans build "dolls" with the shape of the people they want to protect and put them in the houses, so evil spirits mistake the fakes for their prey.

As long as the Hunstman follows the wrong trail for a time, I think it is still a good decoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Raistlin View Post

Not sure if the Huntsman "sees" in the way we do. In certain cultures, shamans build "dolls" with the shape of the people they want to protect and put them in the houses, so evil spirits mistake the fakes for their prey.

As long as the Hunstman follows the wrong trail for a time, I think it is still a good decoy.
      That trick would make for a great contract, turning a doll into a decoy for the huntsmen, maybe it transfers the marked condition to the doll.

Comment

Also remember that having enough Bargains with mortals can render you nearly invisible to the Huntsmen. Of course, keeping up enough social obligations to do that requires very dedicated scheduling, but it is possible to hide in plain sight.

Comment

If Huntsmen don't have a Wyrd score, what powers do STs use to customize them and how do they work? Also, can they transform into a swarm of small things?

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

The play test document explains how Huntsmen work.

Comment

Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post

That trick would make for a great contract, turning a doll into a decoy for the huntsmen, maybe it transfers the marked condition to the doll.
              I'm noting this down for future homebrew.

"My Homebrew Hub"
              Age of Azar
              The Kingdom of Yamatai

Comment

Working...
              X