The Freehold of Flames: St. Augustine, Florida

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Freehold of Flames: St. Augustine, Florida

This is the setting I have written for a Changeling playtest I am gearing up to run. And feedback and advice would be greatly appreciated. Questions are welcome too! It is still a work in progress, and there are certain spoilers I am keeping hidden from my players. And I get lazy sometimes.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Nm...XCYjJNlgwQigAA

it's a bit long. I'm sorry.

Comment

I wanted to learn more about the Ocean Court! That looks cool though. Do the Flames do anything for the freehold besides the Bulwark?

Comment

Originally posted by Nicias View Post
        I wanted to learn more about the Ocean Court! That looks cool though. Do the Flames do anything for the freehold besides the Bulwark?
        The Flames are the foundation upon which the Freehold exists and was created. Yes, it exists as the main bulwark, but is also heavily linked with the legends of the Fountain of Youth, and carries significant symbology to the court. Flames are a source of death and rebirth, and yet, despite evolving and changing over the years, the Freehold continues dragging on an unnatural existence, as the Flames are fed.

Comment

The Ocean Court tends to present a very laid back and casual face, but everyone in the Freehold knows they will violently protect the peace and, in many cases, the status quo. They originate from the Reconstruction era of the American South.

Comment

Working...
          X