No announcement yet.

Changeling Resources

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated to include a link to Arc's Paris Freehold.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
      Updated to include a link to Arc's Paris Freehold.
      That last e is the surname is my right to sit with kings gone defunct, as an aside. It's not worth much, but it is still mine.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
      The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
      Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
        That last e is the surname is my right to sit with kings gone defunct, as an aside. It's not worth much, but it is still mine.
        Do'h! I thought I spellchecked!

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Updated to include 2e, the Storyteller's Screen, and A Grimm Dark Era.

Comment

Updated to include the quickstart.

Comment

I've added Venice Unmasked as STV content.

Comment

Working...
              X