No announcement yet.

Changeling Resources

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated to include a link to Arc's Paris Freehold.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
      Updated to include a link to Arc's Paris Freehold.
      That last e is the surname is my right to sit with kings gone defunct, as an aside. It's not worth much, but it is still mine.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
      The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
      Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
        That last e is the surname is my right to sit with kings gone defunct, as an aside. It's not worth much, but it is still mine.
        Do'h! I thought I spellchecked!

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Updated to include 2e, the Storyteller's Screen, and A Grimm Dark Era.

Comment

Updated to include the quickstart.

Comment

I've added Venice Unmasked as STV content.

Comment

Added the Condition Cards.

Also, I did this a while back, but the Underhill link has been updated to no longer feature Olivia's deadname.

Comment

The DE1 and Olivia Hill's stuff shouldn't really count as 2e as it's uncompatible with the 2e C:tL core book, JumpStart, Companion, Kith and Kin, DE2, Contagion Chronicles, The Hedge.

Perhaps DE1 and Olivia Hill's stuff and maybe mortal remains should be listed separately as proto Changeling 2e, vs proper Changeling 2e which gets future support.

For anyone with Mortal Remains, is the Changelng 2e section compatible with 2e Changeling core book? Mechanics and themes?

Comment

I’ve added the Consent in Gaming ebook from Monte Cook Games to the resource list, along with an editable Google Form version of its checklist. I’m going to added it to all my book lists, but I’m starting here and only posting about it once so everyone doesn’t get spammed.

Comment

Working...
                    X