No announcement yet.

Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer: Changeling Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats the maximum number of individuals who can participate in a single pledge? example; I'm planning on having my CofD setting to have a strong alliance between changeling and vampire communities where part of it acts like a mass ensorcelment for all the vampires.

Comment

Well, there's no ensorcelment rules. If its anything like last time, it'd be one permanent glamour per participant. I think that's the only requirement at this point. You'd probably need to initate everyone individually into said pledge, but theoretically doable.

Comment

The Toronto Freehold document does not actually tell me what specific Goblin Vow each court has. Does any one know? Like, does the Brass Court have Goblin Vow (Sacred Ground) or even Goblin Vow (Faith)?

And any word on whether the Seasonal Courts now get the appropriate Goblin Vow Merit at Mantle 2 in 2ND edition?

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

I'm pretty sure goblin vow at 2 dots is universal.

We know Honshu courts have Begging Bowl (Skeptism), Fire Rats (Rebellion), Dragon's Jewel (Tradition) for goblin vows, so perhaps it's possible to extrapolate what the Toronto Court Goblin Vows would be.

I think it would be Brass (Religion), Silver (Hunt), Jade (Success or Perfection), Ruby (Authority or Secrets), Ivory (Cults or Wealth) for goblin vows, but I could be wrong.

Comment

Considering that the write-up says that Brass Courtiers can have faith in scientific progress, free trade, democracy, humanity in general, etc., Religion seems too narrow. How about Goblin Vow (Hope) or Goblin Vow (Loyalty)?

EDIT: what do you think the Seasonal Court Vows should be? Here's my ideas:

Summer: Strife
            Autumn: Knowledge
            Winter: Blindness/Lies or Darkness
            Spring: Growth
            Last edited by Master Aquatosic; 02-23-2017, 01:19 PM.

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

Working...
            X