Submitting Kiths?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submitting Kiths?

Rose Bailey has mentioned that if we want out fan-made kiths to be potentially put in an official book we should submit them. Does anyone know what e-address we should post our kiths if we want them to be put in official material?

I believe that she intends for them to be submitted using the regular open submissions process, and that if they're interested, they'll hire you.

Currently working on: [REDACTED]

Comment

Hey White Oak Dragon, how are you doing Have you had a chance to work on your Changeling Werewolves?

Comment

I think they will likely do a CoD version of DMguild eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Madhatter View Post
          Hey White Oak Dragon, how are you doing Have you had a chance to work on your Changeling Werewolves?
          I'm doing okay. I haven't had a chance to work on them recently. I've been working on a couple of kiths for Dreaming most recently.

Comment

On my Werewolf/Fae page, I had introduced a few more werewolf-far like creatures. have you had a chance to see them?

Comment

There's guidelines in the link below.

http://theonyxpath.com/submission-guidelines/

On a related note, I emailed my drafts for the Bramblewright and Wavemaster kiths.

"My Homebrew Hub"
              Age of Azar
              The Kingdom of Yamatai

Comment

On my Werewolf/Fae page, I had introduced a few more werewolf-far like creatures. have you had a chance to see them?
                I don't think that I saw the latest additions, but I'll need to check again to be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Deionscribe View Post

On a related note, I emailed my drafts for the Bramblewright and Wavemaster kiths.
                  I chose to send in my deadeye, honeysoul, and venator kiths back in January. I haven't heard back from Rose about them yet, but given how busy everybody is with the current project list, I'm not too worried about that. I doubt that they're likely to be hiring anyone new for CtL until the core is more or less ready to go out to everyone anyway. Still, I'll be keeping my hopes up in the coming months.

Comment

Thanks for the info Deionscribe I plan to turn in the drafts for my banshee kith since I am very fond of it. I think it is awesome that you turned in your Bramblewright and Wavemaster kiths, since you create some of my favorite kiths I think you should also turn in your Stormtouched and Iceborn, since they were really cool kiths.

P.S. I really think you should turn in your Venator, Cursed One, and Hyrophant Kiths, White Oak Dragon. Since they were seriously awesome

Comment

I'll have to check first if those last two kiths you mentioned weren't sent yet. But yeah, the Stormtouched and Iceborn are two other favorites of mine.

"My Homebrew Hub"
                      Age of Azar
                      The Kingdom of Yamatai

Comment

Thanks for the info Deionscribe I plan to turn in the drafts for my banshee kith since I am very fond of it. I think it is awesome that you turned in your Bramblewright and Wavemaster kiths, since you create some of my favorite kiths I think you should also turn in your Stormtouched and Iceborn, since they were really cool kiths.

P.S. I really think you should turn in your Venator, Cursed One, and Hyrophant Kiths, White Oak Dragon. Since they were seriously awesome
                        The venator was one of the ones I submitted, after cutting its word count down quite a bit. The Hyrophant isn't one of mine.

Comment

I'll have to check first if those last two kiths you mentioned weren't sent yet. But yeah, the Stormtouched and Iceborn are two other favorites of mine.
                          While we are on the subject of your kiths, I want to talk about another of your kiths. I REALLY LIKE your Fury kith, but it is more of a torturer than a vengeance seeking kith. I think you should create a second Fury kith formed from abused women whose power allows them to take vengeance against their abusers.

Comment

I don't think you need an altogether new kith for that. In fact, I have a Spellbinder kith whose Blessing can allow them to do something along those lines. Dual Kith it with the Fury, and you have someone who can mete out punishments through a suitable medium.

"My Homebrew Hub"
                            Age of Azar
                            The Kingdom of Yamatai

Comment

I am thinking of submitting my banshee kith to see if it can be put in the Hunter's Chronicles rule book. I made some of the changes Deionscribe suggested. Anyone have any more suggestions or ideas?
                              Banshee

Don’t ever laugh as a hearse goes by, for you may be the next to die.

Being immortals the True Fae are fascinated by death. Not just the concept of being extinguished/ceasing to be, but the emotions surrounding death.To understand death, the True Fae made an agreement with the five original Irish families to exchange one of their daughters who would experience and warn the Irish of an upcoming death. As the Irish intermarried with other races, this list came to include anyone who had an experience with death: Someone who lost a loved one, a survivor of a near death experience, or someone who has to live with the horror of a terminal illness growing in their bodies.
                              Banshee’s Lament: Banshee’s can feel death around them. They see the death marks on mortals and experience a death up to a city block per level of wyrd. Once per scene, if a banshee looks at a target and spends a dot of glamor, that can give them a vision of their death. Any psychic who tries to read the banshee using telepathy or clairvoyance with be forced to experience all the deaths the banshee witnessed. Any any ghost that tries to possess the banshee will be forced to relive the agony of their death.

Darkling: Ghostly apparitions whose wail foretells your coming death.
                              Fairest: Na mná fionna
                              Wizened: The Washer Woman who cleans your blood stained clothes.

Comment

Working...
                              X